Moving on ( Character Sketch)

This ts is based on Neil death track . Singhanias, Goenkas and Birlas same as the show.

Authors note:-
This story focuses on both Akshara and Arohi moving on in their life. The first few parts will be focusing on Akshara and Arohi enjoying their pregnancy phase.

Birlas don't know about Singhanias and Rathods being related to Goenkas.

No Anisha here. Kairav is married to his college friend Anjali and has a son.

Kaira and Kairav didn't consider Sirat as their mother but only a friend and called her by name.

Karthik had married Sirat because of the promise he gave to Ranveer of taking care of Sirat and their unborn child. Arohi came to know about Ranveer being her father and the truth about Kairat's marriage.
Sirat loved Akshara and Arohi equally but favoured Akshara more which used to make Arohi jealous . Because of Sheila's manipulation and her jealousy she started hating Akshara and blamed her for Sirat's death.

Akshara and Arohi share the same birthday. Arohi is one year younger to Akshara.

Singhanias love Arohi and Akshara equally but sometimes used to get upset with Arohi's behaviour towards Akshara.

Aarohi is positive and didn't blame Akshara for Neil's death. They had already solved their issues when they got their pregnancy news as Aarohi was tired of the hatred she had for Akshara and wanted to start afresh with her. No fake pregnancy drama here. Neirohi had a proper wedding, no running away and getting married. Also there was no domestic violence drama. Also there was no Abhirohi marriage drama nor did Arohi do any kaands as shown in the show. Abhira had a proper love marriage without any problems.

Here there was no Kunal khera track.

Manjari is negative. She is evil and plotted to throw Akshara out of their lives. She had pre-planned Akshara's accident and had sent those goons but instead Neil became the victim. She then manipulated Abhimanyu in throwing Akshara out. She even mixed abortion pills in Akshara's juice due to which she had stomach pain.

Both Akshara and Arohi are having twins.

Shashank is Akshara's childhood best friend.

Shashank's father  is the king of Jodhpur. The royal family has all the political and administrative powers of Jodhpur.

Durga devi is the royal title of Akshara after she gets married in the royal family. Her official name will still be Akshara.

Ruhan and Ruhi are Arohi's kids. After Neil's death she left Birla House as she didn't want to stay in that toxic family.

This is the post leap character sketch.

Tara Singh Rajput ( 7 years )

Ruhan Goenka ( 7 years )