New Life ( Part 3 )

1 months pass by in a blink of an eye. Akshara is slowly getting back to normal. She has started going out and doing things just like before. She is now 2.5 months pregnant and is under strict medications and exercises supervised by Naira as she has a very risky pregnancy. She has got a very small baby bump which is barely visible. She has also decided to do her studies from home this year and only go to school to give exams. Manish had returned from his bussiness work 3 weeks back to Jaipur and was very happy to see KaIra alive. He then decided to leave Goenkas forever and live with KaIra family. He went to Udaipur broke all his relations with the Goenkas and came back to Jaipur to live with them forever. Goenkas curse Naira and Akshara and blame them for everything. Singhanias too were happy learning about Kaira being alive but were also shocked and angry knowing about what happened with Akshara but then they too respected and supported her decision of keeping the baby. Shanaya had returned from her bussiness trip 2 weeks back. When she learns about what happened to Akshara she immediately goes to see her. There she meets Naira and gets shocked. It is revealed to everyone that Rithwik, Shanaya and Naira are best friends from college. They were actually a group of 5 best friends Naira, Shanaya,Kiara, Rithwik and Aman. When Naira went to Goa during her pregnancy she was staying with RiYa and KiAn. They were staying with Naira and Kairav till he was 2 years old after that they had to leave Goa.Today Akshara has gone to the hospital with Naira for her routine check up.
Note: Aman and Kiara will be introduced later in the story.

Akshara's look

City HospitalNaira and Akshara enter the doctor's cabin

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

City Hospital
Naira and Akshara enter the doctor's cabin. Akshara is very nervous as she is going to have a sonography today and would be able to see the baby for the first time. The doctor starts her doing her check-up. After finishing her check-up she tells Akshara to lie down on the bed and lift her top up. Akshara does as said and the doctor applies the ultrasound gel on her stomach. She then puts the transducer on her stomach and starts moving it around. Akshara clutches Naira's hand tightly in nervousness. Naira squeezes Akshara's hand assuringly.

Doctor: Yeh dekhiye Ms.Goenka aapka baby.

Akshara sees her baby on the monitor and gets emotional, tears flow freely from her eyes. Naira too gets emotional seeing her first grandchild.

 Naira too gets emotional seeing her first grandchild

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.