New Life ( Part 10 )

Few days later. The Singhanias have permanently shifted back to India as Naitik wants to live with his entire family after a separation of 30 years. They are staying at Singhania Sadan Udaipur while the Goenkas are staying in Jaipur. The Goenkas and Singhanias will be meeting each other on a weekly basis. One week the Goenkas will be spending their weekends at Udaipur while the following week the Singhanias will spend their weekends in Jaipur. Both the families will alternately be taking turns to meet each other. Only Vatsal is staying in Jaipur due to his work after which he will go back to his home in Udaipur. Today is Holi, the Goenkas and Rathores have come to Udaipur to celebrate Holi together with the Singhanias. The youngsters are very excited as they are gonna celebrate Holi with their Nanu/ dadu for the first time while both the kids too are happy to celebrate Holi with their bade nanu/ bade dadu.

Singhania Sadan
Morning
Akshara wakes up and finds herself in Aditya's embrace while he is fast asleep. She quickly pecks his lips and gets up from the bed. She goes to the mirror and sees her small baby bump and caresses it admiringly.

Akshara: Jaldi se mere paas aajao babies , aapki mumma se toh wait hi nahi horaha. I just hope yeh 6 mahine aise hi ek chutki mein beet jaaye aur aap mere paas mere haathon mein ho. Mujhse toh intezaar nahi horaha tum dono ke aane ka.( She speaks to her babies while caressing her stomach.)

She then goes to get ready. After getting ready she comes out and sees Aditya still sleeping so she slowly tip toes out of the room.

Sometime later
Everyone is ready and comes down for Holi. They wish eachother a happy Holi and then goes to the garden where the party is held.

Their looks

( Amaira is not there as she has gone to Mumbai to her parents place to stay still her delivery as it's a custom in their family that the daughter stays in her maika during her first pregnancy till the baby is delivered

( Amaira is not there as she has gone to Mumbai to her parents place to stay still her delivery as it's a custom in their family that the daughter stays in her maika during her first pregnancy till the baby is delivered. )
They greet their guests and play holi. The entire family then dances on balam pichkari. Soon it's afternoon and the party gets over. Everyone were so busy in bidding bye to the guests that they didn't notice that a group of three men ( they are actually goons that rob houses taking advantage of any festivals or weddings going on) have mixed something in the thandai and gone inside Singhania Sadan. After all the guests leave everyone goes to the food counter and takes snacks or thandai and sit to talk among themselves. Akshara starts feeling unwell so she goes to rest in her room. Drinking the thandai everyone gets intoxicated except Naira as she didn't drink the thandai because she was busy on a call talking to the Malhotras. Karan and Ishaan got tired after running around playing holi for a long time so Keerti put them to sleep in their room sometime before the party had got over.