MusRav ( Part 3 )

Note: Rishabh is Krishna and Krish's childhood best friends. Rishabh was Krish's best friend but when he met Krishna he became her best friend too, the trio are inseparable best friends since then. Later Krishna and Rishabh fell in love with each other and got into a relationship. It was Krishna who had proposed Rishabh when they were 16 and they were in a relationship for 4 years before getting married at the age of 20 . Everyone knew about their relation from the start and were very happy about it. If it was any other boy Kartik would have surely made him reach the hospital but it was Rishabh whom he loves like his own son and has seen him growing up. So keeping aside his fatherly feelings and possesiveness he was very happy for the duo. Seeing Prarish's relationship KaIra especially Naira had predicted that they would surely fall in love with each other which later came true. Rishabh had a really good bonding with KaIra specially his Naira aunty that later became his maa. He also has a great bonding with all the Goenka siblings and and Amish( Arohi isn't included). Akshu is very close to Rishabh, Rishabh calls Akshu doll while she calls him BFF. In childhood Rishabh and Krishna used to always jokingly say that they would marry each other only so that they can always stay together which made KaIra more sure about their love along with the fact that the duo were very possesive for each other and couldn't bear seeing some other boy or girl close to each other. Like the trio siblings even Rishabh never accepted Sirat and Arohi, Rishabh couldn't see anyone taking his Naira maa's place and used to call Sirat as Mrs.Goenka like the trio. Prarish got married 6 months before Kartik's death. Before Kartik went with Vansh and Kairav had to the hostel in US Prarish had already got married so Kartik was present in his daughter's wedding and unfortunately that witch manhoos mother daughter duo that is Sirat and Arohi too. Kartik had done Krishna's kanyadaan with Naira's photo beside him not with that evil witch Sirat. ( KaIra deserve to know and have a good bonding with their atleast one SIL, Naira toh nahi hai lekin atleast Kartik tha apni ek beti ki shaadi mein.) When Kartik had gone with Vansh and Kairav to drop them to the hostel at that time only Prarish had gone for their honeymoon to Paris after finishing their college so they weren't there in India when Kartik and Sirat died. Here the Sharma family are rich. Abhinav is a hotelier owning chain of hotels in Himachal Pradesh and surrounding states. Akshu is a famous, influential and reputed lawyer AS in Himachal Pradesh. She is one of the best lawyers in entire India. No one except some close colleagues and her families ( Sharma's, Goenkas, Singhanias, Rajvanshs)know that she is the famous AS nor they know anything about AS's personal life. Muskan is Abhinav's real younger sister and Neelam maa is their dadi. After their parents death Neelam maa only took care and did their upbringing so they call her Amma. Akshu calls her Neelam maa and Abir calls her dadi instead of pardadi or badi dadi. Even though Muskan mostly wears indian clothes she will be wearing western and short clothes too sometimes.

Next day

Goenka Villa
Everyone ( that is Goenkas, Prarish, Muskan and Abhirohi)are sitting in the hall together.

Mimi: Bas ek baar samdhi ji jamaisa aajaye Akshu aur Abir ke saath phir hum shaadi ki saare discussions aur preparations kar sakte hai.

Surekha: Waise woh log kab tak aayenge yaha.

Muskan: Choti dadi ji meri baat hui thi bhaiji se 3 ghante pehle, tab woh Chandigarh Airport mein te flight ka departure hone wala tha. Ab tak toh woh Udaipur pahunch gaye honge waha se. Bohot jaldi aajayenge woh yaha.( Sees the door) Arey dekho sab toh already aagaye.

Everyone looks at the door and sees the Sharma family there.

Akshu: Krishu di. ( Shouts in excitement.

Pratha( shouts happily ): Gudiya.

Both the sisters run towards and hug each other emotionally.

Pratha: Akshu meri gudiya, kitna miss kiya maine tujhe baccha.