Naira ki Akshi ( Introduction )

This os is based on Akshu's birthday that is her first birthday after marriage and Akshu's possesiveness for her mumma's things. Here you will get to see the possesiveness of all the trio siblings for Naira's stuff but it will mostly focus on Akshu's possesiveness. Here you will get to see lots of insults of that sadakchap manhoos mother daughter duo. Kartik and Sirat are alive here. It's Akshu's 28th birthday which will be her first birthday after marriage with Abhimanyu. Here too Arohi is Ranveer's daughter and Kartik had married Sirat just for his promise to Ranveer and for his princess Akshu. Here Sirat loves Kartik but Kartik had made it clear on their wedding day only that he loves only one lady and that is his jaan, his sherni, his Ms.Rishikesh, his Naira. Here Kairav had told Akshu the truth about their real mumma Naira when she was 4 years old after which Akshu started ignoring that sadakchap Sirat and her manhoos beti Arohi. Akshu is a bold and badass girl just like her mumma, she is her sherni mumma's chotu sherni in all senses. She isn't mahaan and sacrificial like the show, instead she is a short tempered, strong headed and a bit selfish. She prioritise herself first over everything except her family. Loves her family alot and can go to any extent for them. She always fights for what is right and never tolerates anyone's nonsense. If anyone tries to hurt any of her family members then she turns into a devil. Here Akshu sings only as her passion coz it connects her to her nani Akshara Maheshwari Singhania and her mumma Naira Singhania Goenka. Loves her sister the most even though they aren't blood related. She loves her sister even more than all her brothers. Krishna is the doll of the Singhanias, Maheshwaris, Rajvanshs and the Goenkas while Akshu is the princess of them. Here Kairav didn't bring Sirat in their lives nor he ever accepted her from the start. The Maheswaris, Singhanias, Rajvanshs along with Luv-Kush, Krishna,Kairav, Manish and Surekha were against Kartik and Sirat's marriage from the beginning. They never accepted Sirat and Arohi so they only behave cordially with them but mostly ignore the duo. Manish was angry with Kartik for marrying Sirat and having Arohi in less than a year forgetting his daughter Naira. He accidentally overheard Kartik speaking to Sirat and came to know about Arohi's true paternity so he forgave Kartik but even after learning the truth he didn't accept Sirat coz for him he has only one daughter in law his daughter Naira. No one knows about Arohi's true paternity except Kartik, Kairav, Krishna, Manish, that witch Sirat and Akshu. Kairav was told the truth on Naira's 15 death anniversary when he was 21 mature enough to understand everything along with Akshu who was 15 that time. She had overheard Kartik telling Kairav the truth, both KaiShu were happy to know that Arohi isn't their sister and their papa never moved on he still loves his Naira. When Kairav had told Akshu about Naira she was upset with her father for moving on so fast and having Arohi but never hated him, how can she as she loves her father the most who is her first love her super hero. Kartik told Krishna the truth when she was 18. The Singhanias, Maheswaris and Rajvanshs not accepting Sirat and Arohi never affected their relation with the Goenkas as Goenkas understood their emotions and were okay with it. The Singhanias live in Cape Town, Rajvanshs and Maheshwaris in Rajkot and Luv-Kush and their families live in US. All the three families always try their best to make Krishna and KaiShu all big and important days special whether they are in India or not. The Goenkas love Arohi a lot but not like how they love Krishna, KaiShu as the trio are Naira's kids who is the jaan and pride of the Goenkas. Kartik loves all his four kids and treats them equally but Akshu is a bit more special as she reminds him of the two important ladies in his life his Akshara maa and his sherni Naira. Abhimanyu knew about Naira from the beginning when he started dating Akshu as she himself had told him but the other Birlas didn't know about it. On Abhira's Tilak day they came to know that Akshu is the daughter of the famous bussiness tycoon Kartik Goenka's and famous dancer and jewellery designer, Owner of Akshara Dance Academy Late Naira Singhania Goenka who is one of the most respected and inspirational personalities in today's time even after almost 3 decades of her death. After knowing this the senior Birlas happily accepted Akshu. On the tilak day they also came to know about KaiShu's relations with the other three families and were shocked as they all are very rich and influential families. Harsh was shocked that the girl he chose for Abhimanyu thinking she is perfect as she is a doctor, doesn't have any connections with these families except Goenkas and that they haven't accepted her or her mother. The Birlas know about Akshu's equation with Sirat and Arohi and how much she hates them. Akshu is a short tempered and dangerous bussinesswoman, owner of Kaira Jewels which is one of the the famous and richest company in the world. She is known as industrialist AKG and is very much feared by everyone in the business world. Only her family members and some trusted employees know the real identity of AKG. No one else knows Industrialist AKG's real identity except that it's a lady. Akshu told the Goenkas not to let Sirat or Arohi know about her business, according to the duo she is just a simple girl with no career who sits playing the guitar or singing whole day. There is no Anisha here, Kairav is married to Kisha( how many of you'll remember her) for 12 years and has 2 kids Aarav ( 10 years ) and Tina ( 6 years ). Krishna too is married to Abhay Malhotra from 14 years and has 2 kids Akshay ( 12 years ) and Kiara ( 8 years ). Abhay was Krishna's college batchmate and they were in a relationship for 4 years before marrying at the age of 22. Currently Krishna stays with her husband and kids in Bangalore. Here Abhimanyu will call Kartik Naira as papa mumma and Akshu will call Manjari as Manjari maa and Harshvardhan as Sir. Birlas have seen the love, care, pampering of the Maheswaris, Singhanias, Rajvanshs and Luv -Kush for Krishna and Akshu, they also know that Manish, Surekha, Luv-Kush and the trio siblings haven't accepted the mother daughter duo. Akhilesh and Surekha live in Udaipur only. Kairav has named his daughter Tina in memory of his Tina the tin tin and Tina has actually turned out to be Naira 2.0 as she behaves the same way like how Naira used to in her childhood. Naksh calls Tina his junior 007 as she also is always in detective mode 24×7 who keeps telling complains about Aarav to Kairav. Here Sirat is evil and always takes her mannerless spoilt brat daughter's side. She knows she can't cross the limit or her biggest secret will be revealed to everyone which she doesn't want to happen. Sirat doesn't know that Manish, Krishna and KaiShu know Arohi's birth truth, she thinks that beside her and Kartik no one knows about this. Akshu loves and overly pampers all her nieces and nephews and is the favourite bua/ masi of all the kids. Krishna is called Krishu by everyone in their families same like Akshara is called Akshu. Both are very much over pampered and loved by the Goenkas as along with being Kartik's daughter they both are Naira's daughters too who holds a special place in everyone's heart and loves her alot. Only Sirat calls Arohi as Aaru no one else. Kairav and Krishna's kids know everything about their Dida/Nina, Tina also knows the reason behind her name. Krishna and Kairav's family doesn't talk to Sirat Arohi at all and not even look at their faces.

Chapter completed.
Hope you'll like it.
Do vote and comment.