New Life ( Part 9 )

Next day

Mount Abu
XYZ Hotel

Akshara is around the resort, she passes by the pool when she notices something and gets shocked. She sees Aditya in the pool shirtless and starts staring at his bare body but then notices that there were many girls ogling at him which makes her jealous and angry. She goes to the pool.

Akshara(angry): Adi issi wakt paani se bahar aao aur apni shirt pehen lo. Tujhe dikhaye nahi deraha kya yeh ladkiya kaise ghoor rahi hai tujhe.

Aditya: Ab main hoon hi itna hot aur handsome ki saari ladkiya mujhpe marti hai.

Akshara(jealous): Listen Mr.Aditya Rathore ek baat apne dimaag mein acchi tarah se betha do, tum meri personal property ho aur main apni personal cheeze kisike saath share karna toh dur ki baat unhe dekhne hi na doon. Agar tu iss wakt iss pool se bahar nahi aaya toh unn ladkiyo ke aankhein toh zarur noch lungi main lekin saath mein teri chutney banake kha jaungi kachori ke saath. Tujhe taadne ka hak sirf mujhe hai koi aur tujhe taadke toh dikhaye. Ganga maiya ki kasam uss ladki ko nahi chodungi joh tujhpe apni nazar daale.

Aditya enjoys Akshara's jealousy.

Next morning
AdiRa are fast asleep in their room cuddling each other. Ishaan is sleeping with Manish in his room. Soon Akshara wakes up and goes to the bathroom to get ready. She comes out after sometime and goes to the mirror and dries her hair up. At that time only Aditya who had woken up comes and backhugs her.

Akshara: Adi tu uth gaya chalo jaake ready hojao hum sab aaj trekking pe jaane wale hain yaad hain na tujhe.

Aditya: Ha Akshu yaad hai mein jaunga ready hone lekin usse pehle apne biwi ke saath time toh spend karlu.

Aditya turns her around and pulls her towards himself by holding her waist and starts kissing her on her neck and giving lovebites making her moan loudly. Akshara smashes her lips on his and starts kissing him. After sometime they break the kiss due to lack of breathe.

Akshara: Ab jao jaake ready hojao nahi toh hum late ho jayenge.

She pushes him in the bathroom. After sometime time he gets ready and comes out. He sees that she is getting ready near the mirror. She was about to fill vermillion in her hairline but he stops her. He fills her hairline and then kisses her forehead. They hug each other tightly.

Aditya: Bohot sundar lag rahi ho iss simple look mein aaj, meri jaan lena ka irada hai kya.

Akshara(blushes): Adi tu na kuch bhi mat bol.

Aditya: Jab biwi itni sundar ho toh main aise hi bolunga na.

Her look:

They go down to the restaurant where the other family members are already present

They go down to the restaurant where the other family members are already present. They wish everyone a good morning. That time Ishaan notices a mark on Akshara's neck which is actually a hickey that she forgot to hide.