A new start( Intro + CS)

Goenkas and Birlas are same as the show. Here Goenkas are very angry with Birlas and Arohi for blaming Akshara for Neil's death. They have cut all ties with Arohi and the Birlas. Here Manjari and Arohi plotted Akshara's miscarriage and Neil's murder to throw Akshara out of the house forever. After the Goenkas came to know that Abhimanyu divorced Akshara and threw her out they were enraged but then got worried because Akshara didn't turn up at Goenka Villa Kairav tracked Akshara's phone number when she didn't turn up that day and came to know that she is in Ludhiana so they went there to the place where the medical camp was held. Goenka family consists only of Swarnish and KaiShu, no Arohi as they have broken their relations with her. Kairav didn't tell Swarnish that the actual Akshara is dead as they won't be able to bear the loss of their Kartik and Naira's last piece. Kairav was broken by Akshara's death when one day he saw her lookalike and saved her from her accident in Mumbai. He admitted her in the hospital and when he came to know that she has lost her memory he made her believe that she is Akshara. He thanked God for returning his sister in the form of someone else. When Akshara was admitted in the medical camp at Ludhiana, she was spotted by her brother who had come to visit someone in the same camp. Saudamini had returned from Italy back home after completing her law studies and receiving her degree. She had gone to Mumbai for short solo trip when she met with an accident and became Akshara. Roy Choudhary family thinks that Saudamini is dead. The Roy Choudhary's were the most reputed, influential and rich zamindars in West Bengal some decades ago but after the abolishment of the zamindaari system the family became landlords. Saudamini Roy Choudhary is completely opposite in nature to Akshara Goenka. She is a bold and short tempered  girl who doesn't tolerate anything wrong. She is  self obsessed and a big fashionista. She loves her stylish clothes especially her designer sarees. Saudamini is also called the female version of ARC as they both have the same anger issues. Here the Roy Choudharys are much more richer than the Birlas and have still maintained their centuries old reputation. They are one of the most influential and reputed family in the entire West Bengal.

Birla family is same as the show.

Character Sketch of the Roy Choudhary's

Trilochan Roy Choudhary ( 55 years )

Husband of Kalindi. Father of Somnath. A big landowner in West Bengal. Kaka of Anirudh, Saudamini and Batakrishna. Bade Thakurda of Anidita and thakurda of Shumona.

Late Kalindi Roy Choudhary