Bond Of Love ( Part 5 )

Naksh is sitting in the garden crying as his 007 was refusing to recognise him. He believes that she is Naira not any Tina which she is calling herself. Keerti who had come looking for Naksh sees him crying.

Keerti: Naksh kya hua tumhe tum aise ro kyun rahe ho.

Naksh: Keerti maine Naira ko dekha lekin mujhe pehechan nahi rahi hai.

Keerti (shocked): Naksh yeh kya keh rahe ho tum? Naira kaise hosakti hai? Aur agar Naira hai toh woh humare paas wapas aajati. Tumhe zarur koi galat fehmi hui hai.

Naksh(crying): Nahi Keerti mujhe koi galat fehmi nahi hui hai woh Naira hi thi maine dekha usse. Usse chua usse gale lagaya woh Naira hi thi. Meri Naira mere dil ka tukda kaise nahi pehchan sakta mai usse. Par woh mujhe pehchane se inkaar kar rahi thi, keh rahi thi uska naam Tina hai lekin mujhe pata hai woh jhooth bol rahi hai. Keerti tum toh Naira ki best friend ho na tum jaake kehdo usse ki bandh kare yeh Tina ka natak aur wapas aajaye humare paas.

Next Day
Naksh told everyone in the morning about the previous night's incident. Everyone were shocked and happy getting a hope that maybe their Naira is alive but wanted to confirm first if it's really their Naira. For now they decided to concentrate on Akshu's competition. Kartik was shocked and was praying to his Krishna ji continuously that the lady should be his Naira. They then leave for the venue of the dance competition.

Venue
Everyone arrives at the place and soon the competition starts. 3 participants perform their dance and then Akshu's name is called. KarShu come on the stage and sing a duet song.

(Kartik sings the male version and Akshu sings the female version.)

Soon they finish their performance and go back to their seats where the whole family is. The family appreciates her performance.

Some more participants come on the stage and then the Sharma family's name is called. Aman Tina and Arohi come on the stage and start their dance performance. The Singhanias and Goenkas except Naksh are shocked seeing Tina and think what Naksh said was absolutely right. She looks exactly like Naira. Nakshara immediately knew that Tina is their Naira as their heart can recognise their daughter. They were confused that if she is Naira then who is that man and young girl with her. Krishuv recognised Aman as the man from Goa who had saved Akshu. Kartik felt a connection with Arohi after seeing her. Nakshara could figure out that the girl resembles Naira alot in features.

(Imagine Aman Tina and Arohi doing the dance shown in the video.)

Soon the competition gets over and the results are announced.

Host: So guys humare judges ne results dediya hai joh ab main announce karne wala hoon. The winner of the dance competition is Aman Sharma, Tina Sharma aur unki beti Arohi Sharma. Can we have a round of applause for the Sharma family. I request our judge to please come on the stage and give the price to the winners.

The judge comes on stage and gives the prize to the Sharma family. The Singhanias and Goenkas are now confused whether she is really Naira or not even though their heart is saying so because that lady infront is Tina Sharma with her husband Aman and daughter Arohi. They start to believe that maybe she is actually Tina not their Naira and they might be feeling she is Naira because of her face. They think maybe she is Naira's lookalike except Naksh and Kartik. They still believe that she is Naira not Tina. Kartik decides to get Tina's information from the private investigator to see if she is his Naira or actually Tina.