Vabby ki Babydoll

This story focuses on the bond of Vatsal and Akshara which he haven't seen in the show.

Birla House.
It's been a week that Abhira have got married. Today is sunday so all the Birlas are present at home. Everyone is sitting in the hall. Manjari is in the kitchen preparing lunch. Parth Shefali and Abhira are in their respective rooms. Anand, Harsh and Mahima are in the study talking about the hospital. Neil and Nishtha are playing video games in Neil's room. A boy in his early 20s enters Birla House but doesn't see anyone in the hall.

Boy: BABYDOLL ( shouts loudly in excitement)

Abhira's room
Abhira were spending some romantic time in their room. Abhimanyu pulls Akshara by her waist while she wraps her hands around his neck. They were about to kiss each other when the hear someone shouting babydoll loudly from the hall. Hearing that voice Akshara is shocked. She immediately runs downstairs with Abhimanyu following her.

Hall
Akshara hurriedly comes downstairs while crying and stops when she sees that boy. Abhimanyu and the other Birlas also come to the hall. All the Birlas recognise that boy but are confused as to why he is at their house.

When Akshara and that boy see each other they get emotional, tears flow freely from their eyes

When Akshara and that boy see each other they get emotional, tears flow freely from their eyes. That boy opens his arms signalling her to come. Akshara immediately runs and jumps on him hugging him tightly. Both are crying badly hugging each other tightly like as if their life depends on each other. Abhimanyu is burning in jealousy seeing them like this and glares angrily at the boy. That boy happily twirls her around and then puts her back on the ground. Akshara emotionally kisses both his cheeks and his forehead while crying. That boy too kisses her forehead and both the cheeks. This makes Abhimanyu really angry.

Akshara(crying): Vabby tu, I can't believe tu aaya hai. I missed you so much, I love you.

Vatsal (crying): I love you too babydoll, bohot miss kiya hai tujhe. Har wakt teri yaad aati thi meri jaan.

Akshara(complains): Main gussa hu tujhse, tu meri shaadi mein kyun nahi aaya. Bohot mushkil se tere bagair maine shaadi ki hai. Mann toh kar raha tha apni shaadi postpone karke tere aane ka wait kar lu phir uske baad hi shaadi karu.

Vatsal: I am sorry babydoll lekin mere busy schedule ke wajah se main tere shaadi mein nahi aapaya. Please mujhe maaf kardo na meri jaan.

Akshara: Nahi bilkul nahi, pehle tujhe saza milegi phir maafi.

She starts chasing him everywhere. While running she slips and falls on the floor. Vatsal starts laughing at her, seeing this she gets angry and pulls his leg making him fall down near her. Both start laughing looking at each other. Vatsal gets up and then helps Akshara in getting up. They then realised that everyone is staring at them.

Harshvardhan whispers to Anand Mahima.

Harsh: Yeh ladka toh woh famous international superstar VS hai. Yeh yaha kya kar raha hai aur is tuntune wali ko kaise jaanta hai.

Anand: Bohot close lagte hain yeh dono.

Mahima: Pata nahi yeh tuntuna bajane wali itni badi personality ko kaise jaanti hain.

Akshara: Vabby chalo main tujhe sab se milati hoon. Vabby yeh Abhi hain mera pati Dr. Abhimanyu Birla aur Abhi yeh Vabby hai mera unofficial twin Vatsal Singhania. Mere Gayu maasi ka beta aur Vansh bhaiya ka chota bhai.

Abhimanyu relaxes after knowing that the boy is Akshara's brother. Vatsal greets all the Birlas. The trio senior Birlas are shocked knowing that the ordinary girl according to them is the sister of such a personality. They wonder how many more important people does this girl have a relation with.

OS completed.
Hope you'll like it.
Do vote and comment.