Akshara's life

Story starts from the police coming to Goenka Villa to arrest Kairav.

Note: In this story Akshara is not bechari types. She is a bold, strong headed independent girl who doesn't tolerate anyone's nonsense and knows to give tit for tat. Birlas don't know about the real Akshara not even Abhimanyu. According to them she is just a bechari, emotional fool, selfless and sacrificial person with no career who will keep quiet no matter what they do to keep the family peace just like the way they treat Manjari. Akshara is the famous businesswoman AKG whose face no one has seen till now except some close business associates, clients and employees. Owner of Goenka Empire. Goenka Empire constists of AK Pharmaceuticals , AK Cosmetics, AK Casinos, AK cruises and AK Jewels. She is also a undercover CBI officer AR. She is also the owner of AA chain of restaurants. Akshara loves someone else and is happily married to him for 5years( when she was 20). She did a fake marriage with Abhimanyu just for her mission against the Birlas of keeping track of all their illegal activities, gathering information and proofs against the Birlas but has never allowed him to come close to her, she always runs away by giving some excuse or the other but Abhimanyu thinks that she is just shy. Arohi is positive here and knows about Ranveer being her real father. Here I will not include Kabir Kaira and Krish as I want Akshara to show the Birlas their real place. In this os Kairav is 30, Akshara is 25 and Arohi is 23. There is also no Mimi, AG or Vansh here. Goenka family consists only of Swarnish, Kaishu and Arohi. No extended family here. Here Akshara is a very short tempered rude and arrogant businesswoman for the world. She is very sweet and childish when with her family. Also there is no Neil Birla and Nishta Birla here. Akshara also owns various shopping malls in Europe and in major cities of India and is also the owner of Jashn Fashion House. In this story Kairav is a very overprotective brother for Akshara as she is his Tina's mini version. He panicks even if she gets a small scratch. Same way sometimes Akshara acts like a strict mother for him and scolds him. Hence she became his mini Tina/choti sherni. Manish and Kairav handle Goenka Industries. Under Goenka Industries comes Goenka Diamonds(traders) and Goenka chain of Hotels & Resorts. Manish handles Goenka Diamonds as he has been into it for 50+ years whereas Kairav handles the hotel business as he was the one to start it when he joined business. Goenka Diamonds and Goenka hotels have separate offices but in the same locality. For the world Kairav is a very strict, short tempered and arrogant businessman. 

Akshara: Nahi please mere bhai ko arrest mat kijiye, unhone kuch nahi kiya hain. Anisha ki maut sirf ek haadsa tha.

Seeing the police Kairav gets very scared and hyper due to his childhood trauma. Seeing his state Akshara gets very worried. She goes and shields him. Abhimanyu goes and pulls her away from Kairav and the police handcuffs him.

Abhimanyu: How dare you Akshara? Yeh jante hue bhi ki tumhara bhai galat hain phir bhi tum uski side lerahe ho.

Akshara( angrily): Enough Abhimanyu. Mera bhai innocent hai galat toh tumhari behan thi joh mere bhai se shaadi karke uski zindagi barbaad karna chahti thi jab uska already ek shaadi shuda aadmi ke saath affair tha.
( To inspector) Inspector I am warning you aap mere bhai ko bina kisi saboot ke arrest nahi karsakte. Chodiye unhe. I SAID LEAVE HIM RIGHT NOW.

Inspector: Aapki himmat kaise hui ek on-duty officer se unchi awaaz mein baat karne ki. Aur Kairav Goenka ek murderer hain unhe toh mein nahi chodunga.

Akshara was about to say something when Arohi comes and whispers in her ears.

Arohi: Akshu calm down. Dekh agar tu jyada gussa karegi toh kahi tumhara sach bahar na aajaye. Family seh jyada important tumhare liye yeh desh hain.

Akshara calms down hearing her.

The police take kairav with them and Birlas too go from there back to their house.

Arohi: Akshu yeh tu kya karne jarahi thi. Agar gusse mein tumne apni identity batayi hoti toh tumhara pura mission fail ho jata.