New Life ( Part 4 )

3 months later
It's been 3 months since Akshara is in coma but has not woken up yet.

She is shifted at home on the doctor's suggestion as there are more chances of recovery if she is at home surrounded by her family

She is shifted at home on the doctor's suggestion as there are more chances of recovery if she is at home surrounded by her family. She is in her sixth month of pregnancy now almost entering her seventh month.

AK Mansion
Akshara's room.

Night 10.00 pm

Kairav is sitting next to Akshara who is still in coma and talks to her.

Kairav: Kab tak aise soti rahegi tu Akshu. Ab uth bhi jaa nah. Bohot miss karta hu main tujhe. Please uth jaa nah aur phir mujhe pareshan kar. Tu aise chup chap acchi nahi lagti. Please utho aur mujhe pareshan kar, mere saath jhagda kar. Please Akshu aur kitna tadpayegi tu hume. Please wake up Akshu please.

Kairav starts crying holding Akshara's hand and falls asleep there only. A lone tear escapes Akshara's eyes.

Next Morning
Kairav wakes up in the morning and realises that he fell asleep in Akshara's room only. He kisses Akshara's forehead wishing her a good morning and leaves the room. When he goes to his room he remembers that he forgot his phone in Akshara's room so he goes to take it back. He enters her room her room, picks his phone and was about to go when he notices something and gets shocked. He sees that Akshara's eyes are open. He immediately goes to her.

Kairav: Akshu tujhe hosh aagaya, tu theek hogayi. Bohot miss kiya hain maine tujhe. Tu aise chup kyun hai kuch bol toh.

Akshara doesn't respond anything, she just keeps moving her eyes around. Kairav goes and tells KaIra and Manish about Akshara which makes them very happy. They all rush to her and try to talk to her but she doesn't respond to anyone but just makes eye movements. The doctor is called by the nurse who attends Akshara. He comes and checks her.

Doctor: Dekhiye woh abhi tak coma se bahar nahi aayi hain. Yeh sirf ek recovery sign hai ki woh bahut jald hosh mein aajayegi. Coma se nikalne ke baad woh 2 din ya maximum ek hafte tak bol nahi payegi. Ek baar woh bolne lag jaye phir hum unke liye ek physiotherapist bhejdenge unki physical recovery ke liye. Itne samay coma main rehne ke wajah se unke body movements nahi honge. 2- 3 hafto tak unhe wheelchair pe hi move kiya jayega jab tak woh khud se chalna nahi shuru karti.