Returning back

This os is based on Akshara returning to Udaipur after 6 years. This is how i felt the family reunion should have been. Here Kairav is not angry with Akshu. No one knows about Abir's truth except Kairav and Kaira. The duo got to know the truth 2 weeks after Neil's death when they both had traced Akshu's location and went to get her back which is unknown to the Goenkas. After Neil's death when Akshu vanished from Udaipur the Goenkas were very worried and were searching for her but couldn't find her anywhere. Kairav then contacted Kaira who was in Mumbai and told her everything making her shocked and furious. They both were secretly searching for Akshu by hiring a private investigator and finally days later they came to know her location and immediately went to get her. Kairav didn't tell anyone he is going to get Akshu instead he lied to everyone that he is going for some other work. He didn't want to give anyone fake hopes as he wasn't sure if Akshu will return to Udaipur that time after all that happened with her. When they both went there Akshu refused to come back atleast for the time being, they tried alot to convince her but in vain. Finally they agreed to leave her there but on the condition that she will daily be in touch with them. Akshu told them about her pregnancy and how she tried to tell Abhimanyu but he refused to listen and instead said harsh words to her. She told them not to tell the Goenkas about her pregnancy as she knows that if they learn about it they will be hell bent on getting her back and she doesn't want to be forced to come back. KaIra and Kairav used to frequently visit Akshu, both mamu and masi have bonded really well with their bhanja Abir. Here Kaira is KaIra's long lost daughter who had never died, when KaIra adopted Krishna they later came to know that she is actually Kaira after the fire incident before Akshu's birth. Muskan and Kairav are married from 5 years and have a son named Karan. Abir is 5 years old while Karan is 4 years old. Here there is no Sirat or Arohi existing. Arohi is Neil's wife but she doesn't have any connections with Goenkas. Here instead of Naira both KaIra had died falling from the cliff. After 2 days their bodies were found and they had a proper funeral.

Let's get into the story now.

Maharana Pratap Airport.

AkshNav and Abir exit the airport. Akshu smiles as she has returned to her hometown after 6 years. They sit in the taxi and go to GV.

Goenka Villa
Mimi, Swarnish and MusRav are eagerly waiting for AkshNav and Abir sitting in the hall when Mimi gets the feeling that Akshu is already reached.

Mimi: Akshu meri Akshu aagayi hai, chalo sab log jaake gate pe khade hojate hai.

All of them go and wait at the main gate of GV. Just like Mimi had said Akshu reached the moment they came to the gate. The trio get down from the taxi, Akshu gets emotional her home after so many years. She immediately goes and hugs her Mimi first tightly. The Goenkas get emotional and teary eyed seeing their Akshu after so many years.

Mimi: Akshu meri bacchi tu aagayi wapas apne ghar, kitna miss kiya maine tujhe beta.

Akshu: Maine bhi bohot miss kiya apni pyaari si Mimi ko.

Akshu then goes to Swarna and hugs her tightly.

Akshu: Badi mumma i missed you so much.

Swarna: Maine bhi bohot miss kiya apni pyaari si Akshu ko.

Akshu: Bade papa bohot yaad aati thi aapki.( Speaks while hugging Manish.)

Manish: Mujhe bhi bohot yaad aati thi teri Akshu, meri bacchi aaj itne time baad tu apne ghar aayi hai.( Kisses her forehead lovingly.)

She then goes and hugs MusRav greeting them. Abhinav also goes and hugs Muskan while Abir goes and hugs Karan.

Abir: Hi Karan kaisa hai tu. Tujhe pata hai maine tujhe bohot miss kiya.