Kikyo

WARNING: sexual content on this chapter.

XXX

"Oh!" Annabelle gasped when a wistful hand slipped between her legs and gingerly moved one finger inside her entrance, contouring her warm and humid spot.

They were laying together, only the two of them within a deep, dark and huge void. His body upon hers, no fabric covering their shapes. His soft mouth spread kisses on her neck, on her shoulders and then his anxious tongue went down, reaching her big rounded breasts. His raven locks covering his eyes as he left a warm trail of saliva down her belly and went even lower, kissing her curves.

"Ka...ge...wa...ki..." Her hip arched up as she felt a hot tongue turning over her clit and then slipping into her wishing gap. So she tangled the back of his neck between her legs and she scratched the floor that was wet with her own sweat. No barriers, she was fully surrendered.

The man of her eyes slowly lifted his head up, wiping the mucus that flowed from his mouth to his chin with his arm. Annabelle smiled tenderly and was ready to say how much she missed him, then she saw the color of his eyes.

Red.

Red as blood.

How much innocent blood those hands have spilled? How many evil words those sadistic lips were about to say?

She thought of running away, yet her arms and legs were tied in indestructible threads of silk - his web.

"No!" she screamed in panic as her whole body started to tremble.

"Annabelle..." his irresistible husky tone almost mesmerized her.

XXX

"Ah!" a yell came out hurting her throat. Anna sat up, she was gasping and her white nightdress was attached to her sweaty body. Her femininity was soaked and so were her groins. The red haired woman looked under the sheet and cursed herself for that reaction.

"Did you have good dreams?" The reason of her nightmares was seated by her very side. Since she has been captured he used to do that from time to time. However, on that specific night, the bastard chose to dress the same clothes Kagewaki used to wear.

She refused herself to look at him.

"It seems that you had, indeed..." Naraku gazed at her legs, widened under the sheets. "Sleeping has been the only thing you've been doing lately." Then he noticed a tray of food next to her, untouched.

Annabelle had been in his decayed castle for days, yet she could not scape this time. She was temporarily weak and his barrier was confusing her senses so she couldn't find a way out. Naraku seemed to be more powerful and the foreigner lass thought she knew why - he had a bigger piece of the pearl within his shoulder, and Annabelle could remember a strange presence of a woman dressed as a priestess, with dark long hair and cold eyes, her skin white as the moon as she wandered in the corridors of that sickly dungeon. Anna heard him speaking the woman's name sometimes - Kikyo - and had the impression that she had already heard that name before, but she was so dizzy because of the evil energy surrounding those lands and by the rest of Ailyn's potion inside her organism that time and facts seemed to be abstracts concepts.