I want it all

Warning: LEMON, LEMON, LEMON!

XXX

Naraku's ruby eyes twinkled in surprise and satisfaction, one of his hands carefully got near of the crystal moon on Anna's neck and his fingertips circumvented the gem. As the hanyo has been showing some anxiety for a conversation, the only thing the woman wanted was to delay their words' trade as long as she could, such was her avoidance that she even silenced her questions about why Shikon no Tama wasn't inside of his flesh anymore. The absence of the gleam, also it's energy didn't matter to her at all.

Her whole being only longed for his touch, his warmth, to the point her eyes could not conceal their hunger, stuck upon his visage unblinkingly, what for certain didn't bother him, on the contrary. So, the lass pulled the hanyo's shoulders and sealed their mouths in a popped kiss. In response, he entwined one arm around her waist while sucking her lips greedily, inducing them to part so his tongue could slick inside and find hers. Annabelle pressed their bodies together firmly, moaning inside that kiss.

"You need some time to recover..." Naraku whispered, caressing her cheek.

"I want you to take me" she said, sucking and biting his lower lip, "right now" her tone sounded quite incisive. That fever within making her breathless one more time, provoked by the simple tight touch of his, induced by the heavy way he inhaled and exhaled the air and by the deep raucous timbre of his voice, oh... she was so lost!

Annabelle subtly released him and walked to the wall, where she leaned her back and pulled the skirt up, revealing her half-opened legs.

It was an invitation.

Naraku's villainous grin widened and he couldn't resist a single second longer. So he opened the sash of his outfit and lowered the hakama while heading towards of the fulfilling of his desire. There, he caught the lass by her hips and suspended her. Anna's legs immediately enlaced his waist, and so his pulsing phallus slipped inside her cave without warning, stealing a squeal from her throat. He stood still into the wet channel for a while, waiting for it's walls getting used to the sudden invasion. Soon, one of her hands stroke his back, fingers squeezed the fabric of his haori, entangling some strands of raven hair, while the other hand slapped over his buttock and then grabbed it, pushing him deeper into her core, almost begging the hanyo to bury himself inside her wet abyss. As soon as he would retract, Anna would swallow him back, arching her womb ahead, dictating the rhythm of his thrusts. Naraku thought that was enough to drive him into madness, and then he felt her nails superficially scratching his buttock as her lips and teeth rubbed over his neck. She could only be trying to disgrace him.

"Annabelle..." the spider groaned, almost pleading, "do not tease me like this" and he moaned in the middle of the last word, for she constricted her legs around him, whereas her outer and inner lips squeezed Naraku's starving manhood. His youki spread again, making him hold his breath trying to control such malignant energy.

"Don't hold back!" The woman roared at his ear.

"I don't want to hurt you" he said, his voice cracking in the middle of those voracious blows which were making the woman's back rub against the wall.

"Don't hold back!" Anna exclaimed, grabbing his nape just to kiss him ardently.

Once more Naraku wasn't able to restrain his instincts and his voice ended up mixed with all the others which composed his being. He howled as a beast while pushing into her fiercely. His hand dragged upon the corner of that fragile body, stopping at her head, grabbing the ginger locks, leaning her face up, so he would have total access to her neck. Naraku breathed her scent in, sinking his nose and mouth on the shivered skin, resting his chin over her collarbone.