Settled trap

The twins arrived at the ruins of the mount, Annabelle barely breathed before lifting her arms above, closing eyes and concentrating all her energies on the amount of stones spread all over the place. One by one, the rocks began to float along with some grains of sand. Ailyn then searched in every opened hole for any trace of her dearest mercenary, yet nothing came to view. Untiringly, she persisted on looking for him, the few rocks still on the ground were pushed by her anguished hands, while Annabelle sustained the rest of the debris upon their heads, rocks, dry wood and dirt hovered in the air inside a cape of white light. They spent all the morning in there, till the red-haired lass gradually lost her vigor. Those flying objects started to shake on the heights, the clear shine around them oscillated. It was like all stones and branches wished to return to where they belonged.

"Ailyn, I can't take it anymore..." She warned, her legs and raising arms trembled, her knees were already bending.

"Endure it! Use the power of Shikon no Tama!" The other commanded, also feeling exhausted but finding forces from nowhere to crawl upon the debris covered by dark dust.

"Get out of there, right now!" Anna retorted the order with another.

Her sister could be miserable inside, however she still was able to understand what would soon come to happen, and she didn't stop to value her own life yet. So, the blonde lass rolled out from the ruin's remains and watched the rain of stones and dirt pouring down. Belle fell, sitting on the earth, sweat made her milky skin shine in the weak sunlight.

Ailyn rose, haggard, and ran to her sibling, pulling her by the arms, making the ginger lass stand although her tiredness.

"I am sorry..." panting, the White Rose shook her head, every feature of hers showed absolute sadness. "I am very sorry!" She said once again, covering her own face with one hand.

"What do you mean you are sorry?" The other Rose, deeply restless, uttered. "Do something!" Trembling icy fingers shook the ginger twin's shoulders.

"You don't understand..." Anna tried to explain.

"Oh, but I do understand very well! I have seen you acting cowardly before!" Ailyn's firm intonation muffled her sister's murmurs. "Why did I ever think it would be different this time?!"

"Lynnie..." She held the blondie's hands, yet the woman pushed her harshly, making Belle fall sitting on the earth again, looking surprised by such sudden rage.

"How could I just cogitate the idea of forgiving you?!" Ailyn vociferated, almost boiling with hatred. Then, she walked in circles, sinking her fingers on her curled head. Between moans and whispers she began to growl, to groan, to drag her nails over her cheeks. "You are useless, you do not deserve the power you have! This is so unfair!" The woman yelled, then resumed to produce strange sounds like an outrageous beast.

"Lynnie!" Annabelle insisted on calling her by the childhood nickname, a few tears were already dripping from the corner of her eyes.

"Do not call me by this name!" She turned abruptly, facing her coppery mirror again, pointing a finger to that creature her heart despised. "I disown you!"

"Stop it!" Anna got up and ran to her twin, just to receive another push.

"How can you deny me that?! Was it not enough to deny me my father? Amelie?!" She yelled, spitting the past martyrdoms on her sister's face.