Feelings?

The little darkened lozenge was sparkling dreadfully, embedded in Ailyn's forehead. Her foggy eyes were lined up to the other woman's right ahead, motionless, just waiting.

Attack. A deep voice echoed within the depths of that lost mind, and the golden haired woman just frantically ran into Annabelle's direction in an unforeseen speed to general human legs.

"Ailyn!" She shouted her sibling's name just for nothing. Then, Anna quickly spun her body to other side, evading the sudden assault, and her sister abruptly ceased steps, making dark earth's dust spread above.

Where the Red Rose had stepped by, some green and black smoke left a trail and in there a sudden cold weather emerged. The thin, high trees started to stir, leaves fell from their rachitic branches, making a curtain over the soil, and then, those dead leaves floated some centimeters above.

The air felt strange, thick.

Annabelle felt her entire body bristling while her ears were cautiously listening whining moans coming from the void and then being scattered between the woods. Their echoes sounded from everywhere nearby, a tortuous lament.

Ailyn kneeled, then sunk her fingers in the soft sand. Soon the mist began to assume humanoid green spectrum shapes that screamed in unison. Around them, a discrete red light could be seen.

Those ghosts were different though. No, it wasn't only melancholy feeding those phantom's cries. There was a profound rage also.

An alabaster shinning aura covered Annabelle as soon as those ghostly figures tried to attack her. Countless hands hit against her white light and got faded into dust.

Then, Ailyn's dark smoke cornered Anna, trying to suffocate her aura and crush her. A clash of energies had began. Dark mist against eburnum shine, provoking electric sparks around the red-haired lass' body. So, she strenuously raised her arms, with this movement Anna made those leaves, once floating a little higher than the ground, just fly fast enough to cut that mist like sharpen knives. She conducted them as an orchestra's maestro does, swinging her arms and hands to the sides her "instruments" should fly. The movements of the leaves, gifted with Annabelle's light, did some white twinkling drawings in the air, while cutting the rest of Ailyn's smoke.

Suddenly, the earth revolved underneath the two women feet. The red-dressed one lost her balance and fell, sitting upon the mud. Annabelle, on the other hand, kept strangely erect like that little earthquake wasn't nothing.

"Nature is against you!" Anna announced to her twin. "Give up, get rid of it!" Then she pointed a finger on her sister's forehead direction.

"This time will be different, Annabelle!" Scarlet glow began to contour her features and soon she rose, levitating from the ground. "This is above you" Ailyn took off one of her gloves and pointed the hand to her albescent sister in the middle of the darkness. "It is above every being." With that, her eyes changed into pure blackness and an energy's sphere of same color concentrated in her palm, then Ailyn directed it to Annabelle.

Belle got down quickly, covering her head with her arms crossed ahead. Huge trees' roots emerged and surrounded her silhouette, shielding her body. The malignant sphere's force made Anna's protection dry and die, but never reached her.

"You cannot hide forever behind your little tricks!" Ailyn hissed impatiently, now her hand was sending black rays into Anna's direction, who almost hadn't time to recover from the last blast.