𝒍. talk to me

chapter forty-nine, episode two

anxiety, tossing turning in your sleep,
even if you run away,
you still see them in your dreams.
              TALK TO ME , cavetown.

               "LILA?!" Sebastian and Bonnie shouted at the same time but luckily lila put a hand over their mouth moving then into an empty hallway — far away from the public.

"bonnie you're glowing!" lila gasped pinching Bonnie's cheeks together and moving them side to the side. She then turned her head over to sebastian and raised an eyebrows at him, "you look like a dog that received a new chew toy."

Sebastian's and Bonnie's face got fully red their eyes widen at lila who held a confused face looking between them. "what? what did i say? did I lie?"

"no but ho—"

"where's mom?" Sebastian cut Bonnie off making her bring her hand up and smack him at the back of his head. "ow."

"she's giving your daddy a kid." Lila said boredly, leaning against the wall and crossing her arms over her chest.

"what?!"

"i have a baby brother?!" Bonnie gasped excitedly while sebastian held a mad face glaring at lila who nodded her head looking down at her feet.

"she needs to stop having kids." Lila grumbled kicking the floor with her feet before sighing deeply looking back up at them. "well, that's all, i guess."

Lila started walking away from Bonnie and Sebastian — speed walking more like it.

"wait, wait, wait, wait!" Sebastian shouted running up to lila who turned around crossing her arms over her chest. "can you tell her that we miss her?"

bonnie noticed the way that Lila's face completely soften as a gentle smile made its way to her lips. "yeah whatever."

lila entered the elevator waving at Bonnie and Sebastian, "behave and use protection!"

"oh god."

&&&

BONNIES' mind couldn't stop racing.

she knew what was going on but somehow her mind couldn't seem to comprehend it all. she couldn't capture the fact that she is now back in 2019 but this time with a different academy, the fact that she has a new brother that she hasn't even meet yet, the fact that she hasn't had any flashbacks anymore.

but the fear always stayed and her mind always knew.

the fear that there this is just temporarily, that something worse is going to come and this is only just a break for them before the big deal deal.

bonnie sighed deeply pressing her head against five chest who had his arms wrapped around her shoulder tightly as he was sleeping while Bonnie kept on overthinking.

bonnie moore couldn't help but feel anxious about everything so slowly she stood up from the bed glancing back over at five who groaned turning his body and bonnie quickly grabbed the pillow giving it to five so that he could hug that instead.

bonnie made sure to close the door softly.

"bonnie I need your help." the red hair girl felt her heart drop completely until her eyes landed on vanya who was standing in front of her with scissors and a comb.

Bonnie eyes widen as vanya dragged her inside of her room where she shared with Allison. Bonnie didn't know what to do until vanya started telling her everything.