III

The moment he reached his office, Dr. Park feels a feeling of someone watching him from a distance. The eerie feeling runs down his spine, causing him to clench the golden knob firmly. Uneasiness covered his entire body like long legs spiders crawling leisurely on his arm.

He could feel, almost burning, the white eyes peering through the end of the hall. He felt shudders go down his spine. It was almost impossible for the wind to blow-but it did. The freezing air blows past his nape tenderly and caresses sharply, and as though a clawed paw skims on the skin of the back of his neck.

Dr. Park expects already the same creature in the hallway, standing six meters away from him and glaring with her colorless eyes. Dripping disgusting black liquid in her mouth as she stared at him intently. He knew she was there, he could smell her repulsive odor like rotten flesh, filling his nostrils. But Dr. Park knew better than to turn around and see what it is that caused the shivers to explode frantically throughout his body, making his hands tremble uncontrollably.

His fingers rest vaguely on the doorknob. It wouldn't stop quivering and he tried to convince himself it is just caused by a hand tremor and nonetheless. He would fool himself and tell he was just being paranoid about what it must be despite the urge of wanting to run inside the room and slam the door lock.

He takes a long deep breath in, shakes his head, and pushed the door. Dr. Park calmly went to his table and sat down. He took the paper sitting on a heap and began reading the first page and the sixty-nine waiting in order.

____

Min Yoongi whimpered quietly, covering his ears as he cowered in the corner. The room without any hue, painted in pure darkness, lay in mystery. An ocean of mud, drowning the puny light and coated secrets of silver pigment. Incomprehensibility and helplessness, he screams and yelled for help but they seem to have no ears.

They unheard his cries. They stood only there, ignoring his beggings - and gaze afar, towards the black void forming like clouds at the end of the road.

The devils come out from the ground like visible black smoke, grinning painfully wide, watching him with their mischief eyes. Their long tongues, moved like a snake, as their shrill laughter filled Min Yoongi's ears. The red-hued men stepped forward whilst they spread their arms as if in hunting a rat; their sharp tails wiggling aggressively in excitement; yellow eyes glowing fiercely in roguery and diablerie; their pointed curved horns, thick and sharp, identical to an ox; long beards like a growing root from their sharp chins, cascading to their chest. Their skin is covered in rock-like scales that burn like coal for days after being shed. The devil's feet are not like humans, they are more likely hooves, and their face symbolizes a goat.

Min Yoongi was covered in fraught. His eyes bleed in tears, his body ventilating violently in fear. He stands up and runs in an attempt to escape from the malicious demons surrounding him, sucking his air away. "GO AWAY!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Yoongi screamed desperately but the wicked creatures only laughed.

The devil reached his hand, attempting to scratch him with the playful smile on their faces. Yoongi cries and stumbles with his feet, falling on his butt. He could feel the pain starting to burn up but he doesn't care. Min Yoongi scrumbles back, yelling at the creatures to stay away and leave him alone even though he knew that will never happen.

They live in him, and they are not gone... unless he does.

Yoongi groped for support. The foolish creatures played with his mind. They enjoy seeing him suffer and hyperventilate in fear-because that is what things should be. Fear is the human's weakness and with it, they fiddle and tie the string to their head, controlling them like a puppet.

Min Yoongi had reached the wall with nowhere to go. The demons still loomed in his vision and their voices won't leave him. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I DON'T LIKE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" Yoongi screeched, and he broke into long-lasting sobs. His chest heaving up, sweats drenched his skin, and hot tears streaming down his face, flowing like an uncovered dam.

They're getting closer to where he is. Their hooves thud on the ground as they approach the poor man. Min Yoongi knew he can't do anything and he can't escape from them. He can't escape from himself.

They are him ... And he was them.

The devil crouched in front of him. Min Yoongi squinched his eyes shut tightly. He could feel his hot breath on his face, breathing like a wild lion. His long nails pricking his skin. He cupped his face, his filthy thumb caressing his cheek.

Min Yoongi could not think of anything but a close death. A wild explosion of blood splattered the walls in the artistic pattern. He expects him to nib his decaying yet deadly multiple teeth like a shark on his flesh and rip out his limbs, as well as his muscles that stick with his flesh. He imagines his bones cracking in his bite and blood dripping on the floor.

However, it never happened. Yoongi felt that the hand had now left his face, he could no longer hear the rough breaths, and the noises are gone. Yoongi slowly unfolded his eyes to see that the devils are gone. The room filled with unbearable fuzzy silence. The cold air dried up the color on his lips and the skin shriveled.

Yoongi remained still, listening to the wind spoke so quietly beneath the ocean. His heart beat louder and faster in his ear.

Suddenly...

...A grotesque face leaped right in front of his sight and Min Yoongi broke into a blood-curdling scream.

His aunt's face is just an inch close to his. She's hanging upside down. Her long frizzy hair hung loosely on the ground. Her eyes-she had no eyes. They're just black empty holes where her eyeballs should be. Her face was twisted in tremendous fear and her mouth agape in a silent scream. There is a black substance dripping from her mouth. Min Yoongi's vision is assailed by the horrible face of his dead aunt.

"AHHHH!!!" The raucous scream rippled down the hallway.

****
Ughh!! I hate this.