I

Yoongi crouched on the ground. Murmuring and whispering incoherent words to himself.

In the painful silence, he heard the footsteps of big feet pattering at the end of the hall. Walking closer and closer in his direction. He could hear his heavy breathing. He can sense the sweatiness of his palms, the jittering of his hand, and the slight twitch of his fingers out of nervousness he tries to hide by wiping the sweat of an undeniable fear. Yoongi can read his thoughts, his legible mind whispering to his ear. He's coming for him, for a reason he thought he hasn't known. So he remains sat, expecting his wide shadow to emerge from the door, pretending to not notice the giant hand clutching the lock, opening it as quietly as he could.

His form stood behind his back, his gaze blazing on his tiny body knelt on the floor like an abandoned cat.

"You must be delighted after what you did and no one took a serious penalty for it..." The man behind him spoke. His teeth gritted together, holding back the anger he knows he had no control and any moment will explode into a bloody scream of his futile intention. He's swaddled with heat, blinded by his desire to kill and put everything on end. Dr. Kim barely remembers who he is, nor does he notice the title on his chest—or who he once called by people. He'd forgotten everything at once. The name he'd shaped for almost half of his life crippled for just a single flap of a bat's wings.

"You might be lucky for having people defending you. You might have got away from them but you will never get away from me... Or any of your disgusting devils," he seethed. Dr. Kim slowly reached for the knife behind his back, his eyes not leaving the boy.

A malevolent smirk cracks at the corner of Min Yoongi's mouth. A venomous gaze and subtle breath tied with his malefic mind. He grazed his tip on the cold rough ground, dragging it in a circle.

"I thought we were friends, but it looks like I can never trust anyone at this place... Not even humans..." He muttered, his voice was calm and held no emotion.

He now drags his fingers downwards, going up to the right, aligning the line to the left leisurely. A star in the middle of a circle, creating a pentagram. He stares lovingly at it, with a bitter smile on his face of a betrayal that stinks up his nose. Yoongi felt wrath froth through his body.

"I ain't no friends to devils."

Dr. Kim retorted, pulling the knife behind his back to lunch an attack. He darts toward the boy, gripping the weapon in his hand firmly, the sharp end pointing forward ready to dig a hole in someone's nerves. However— as quick as a cheetah, he didn't see the fist awaiting his approach and he was sent back and thrown against the wall like a feeble puppy.

Dr. Kim groaned in agony. The knife lay on the ground, staring at him contemptuously, and if it has a mouth it had probably cursed him already for how much a sloth he is. His vision started to blur. He couldn't move in pain, he was freezing.

A shadow dashed in the corner of his peripheral vision. Before his mind processed the image, Yoongi leaped at his face. His slimmed hand wrapped around his long neck, lifting him from the ground. The knife shone starkly in his hand and a horrifying smile spreads across his face. His long filthy nails drilled into his skin.

Baleful laughter invades Dr. Kim's ears, a shriek titter that grates behind his skull. "Are you done, Dr. Kim?" Yoongi asked, his head wouldn't stop moving, forcing the other to look into his unsettling white eyes.

Dr. Kim couldn't think of anything but the worst for him. He knows where this is going, if the boy would ever let go of him and let him live—are something impossible and far from a chance to be given. Maybe a person will come, but Dr. Kim knew what they would find when they arrived.