IV

The Lights fluttered, flickering like a dying firefly. Silhouettes walked back and forth through the mysterious hallway.

Dr. Park slowly lifts his head, craning his neck slightly to the side to look at the dying lights. Suddenly, he caught a brief glimpse of a shadow trotted past him—but as soon as he laid eyes on it, it darted out of his line of vision. It was quick and seldom, running past his vision. He turned to look at it, but it was gone.

"Jimin," A husky nasal voice called his name. Dr. Park's body stiffened. The hair on his arms prickled as goosebumps flew through him. The voice was familiar but it was rather dead. He knew that voice. That voice raised him.

It was the voice of his deceased Father.

He felt a familiar pinch behind his eyes. His throat dried. His face was pallid. His eyes burned. Dr. Park knew it is not his father—it was impossible. His father is dead. He died right in front of him. There is no way he came back to life. He's dead. That's frivolous. The voice calling his name does not own by his father; if Dr. Park is stupid enough, he would not ascertain that the devil is playing with him.

As he was about to turn around, a high-pitched scream was heard, startling everyone in the hospital. Dr. Park furrowed. The sound was familiar, and it is seems coming from Patient 666's cell. He immediately got up from his seat and hurriedly grabbed his jacket and put it on, jogging out of his office. He stopped at the door for a moment and glance back behind him, searching for somebody who calls his name. When he made sure there is none, he decided to just shake it off and run towards the hallway to the cell.

What's more important now is his patient—he'll deal with whatever the hell playing a game with him, later.

___

Dr. Park arrived at Cell 666 with other nurses following close behind him, and he was right, it was Min Yoongi's scream. He opened the cell and rushed inside, seeing the poor boy in the corner crying and screaming intensely. He mumbled incoherent words he cannot make out. He's having hallucinations again, and he is panicking.

Dr. Park went and kneeled in front of him, causing Yoongi to scream in fright. Dr. Park held his arms and forced him to look into his eyes. "Yoongi, Yoongi it's me, Dr. Park. Yoongi, listen to me—"

"NO! GO AWAY! P-PLEASE GO AWAY! I-I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Yoongi cries and pleads desperately, trying to get away from the doctor's grip.

"Leave— LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" He started kicking Dr. Park, desperate to escape from the devil he believed in front of him and atrocity. Min Yoongi had gone wild out of his wits. They can't control him. He's panicking and crying, uttering the same phrase repeatedly; 'Leave me alone.'

Dr. Park had no other choice but to inject him with Propofol to knock him out. "Go—" Yoongi's vision started to blur and his head was fuzzy. Everything started to spin, and the last thing he saw was the worried face of the young psychologist.

Min Yoongi's body becomes limp in Dr. Park's arms. His breathing becomes slow and even. Dr. Park gazed down at the unconscious man in his arm, lightly caressing the side of his head.

Dr. Park felt sorry for him—but he had no other choice. At least, in this state, Yoongi is peaceful.

He turned back to the nurses standing at his side. "Pick him up, help him to his bed, please," he commanded and the nurse nodded, and took Min Yoongi away from him, and put him on his bed.

Dr. Park took a deep breath in and gradually stood back up, dusting off the dust on his jacket. "Make sure he's fine before you leave," he told the nurse, and they nodded. Before he walks to the door, he stole another glance at Min Yoongi—guilt pouring out of him. He doesn't know where they come from—however, he's certain only about one thing; Min Yoongi needs his help and he's going to help him no matter what.

And as just Dr. Park comes out of the room, Dr. Kim was standing outside, beside him was another psychologist. He has brown hair, stands 5'10 feet tall, and has the shoulder of a buffalo. His eyes glow a beautiful shade of ginger. His eyebrows are perfectly carved and his lips—his lips are a shade of rose and plump. He has the perfect face ratio and Park Jimin guessed he's only in his mid-thirties.

"Oh, Dr. Kim, what are you doing here?" He asked cautiously the psychologist who stood across from him, eyes questioning. Dr. Kim beamed, his dimples-like holes on show. He shrugged. "Nothing, we heard the scream so we got worried. We would like to check Patient 666, you know… as a psychologist of this hospital too, we are… a… little worried, yeah. So, how is he?"

Dr. Park put on a small smile. His orbs dropped in gray. "He's alright now. I injected him a Propofol, it is supposed to make him relax and sleep," Dr. Park replied. "Don't worry, he's fine. He just had a hallucination again, I think." That one comes out rather as a question than a sentence. In his tone, Dr. Park was a little unsure about it. But he had faced many situations just like this also before, so he shouldn't have felt off. He's a psychologist, and he should put that in his head and act like one.

"By the way, Dr. Park, this is Dr. Kim Seokjin' he has been working here in this hospital for twenty years. Dr. Kim, this is Dr. Park, Patient 666's new doctor," Dr. Kim Namjoon introduced them to each other.

Seokjin smiled and stretched his hand for a handshake. "Dr. Park, it's nice to meet you." Dr. Park beamed and took his hand, and shook it softly. "It's a nice meeting you too, Dr…" He gave Dr. Kim Namjoon a look and averted back to another Dr. Kim. "…Kim."

They chuckled and let go of each other's hands. Dr. Park gave them a quizzical look. "Are you both—" Dr. Kim Namjoon cuts him off, "No, no, we are not. We just have the same surname but no, we're not relative." Dr. Park nodded.

"Um… Dr. Park," Dr. Park gestured for him to continue. "Actually, we're here to talk to you. We plan to go to your office but we know you're not there—"

"Talk to me? About what? Is this something important?" Dr. Park asked again.

"Yes, very important," replied, Seokjin.

"And… about what?"

"About Min Yoongi."