V

The sadness cast in his eyes like a reflected light on a crystal ball, as he stares at the boy clamped on his bed.

Min Yoongi's face was mangled in profound rage. "FREE ME YOU STUPID RAT!" He screamed grouchily at the young doctor, as he continued to squirm under the tight fabric. "MOTHERFUCKER! GET THIS FUCKING SHIT OFF OF ME, PARK, YOU UNGRATEFUL PIG!" He continues to yell at the man.

A sting wasp knocks on Dr. Park's chest as he watches the poor boy shout and cusses at him. Yoongi hissed and grunted, the straitjacket wraps around his body firmly like snakes cuffed in his wrist. He wriggles and struggles, trying to break himself from it to no avail. The knots are thick and tied securely thus, it's useless.

"I am sorry, Dr. Park. Yoongi was becoming aggressive so we had to tie him up with the straitjacket," Seokjin says behind him.

"It's alright," replied Dr. Park. He opened the heavy door and stepped inside. The screaming and growling flared in his ears. The man was gibbering; the filthy and impertinent words skidded through his foreign tongue.

"This is all your fault!" He growled inwardly.

"You're an idiot!" He muttered, huffing roughly. His voice changed unnaturally as if there are different persons living inside him, and they are fighting over the fault of the unexpected backfire of their deed. "Even in hell, you're nothing!"

"Shut up, Hitler!"

"You're a goof!"

"Enough!"

"Do you know that anger can't fix anything, right? They only make a person dumb and unprofessional..." Min Yoongi stopped. He leisurely turned his head to the man who spoke. A hideous grin swept across his face that drew from ear to ear. He finds his attention funneling down to that single point of contact.

"Dr. Park..." He says smarmily. His expression collapsed suddenly into a frown. His delicate purple eyes now had a mist over them. "Dr. Park, please untie me!" He cried out followed by a soft whimper. Dr. Park stares back through his moist eyes. He could see his vertical reflection in his unshed tears.

"I'm afraid I can't do that," says Dr. Park, causing the anger to pop up back his pallid face.

"FUCK YOU!" He oaths.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi..." Dr. Park apologized, almost audible over his obscenities. He turned his back and walks toward the door calmly.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING MOTHERFUCKER!? UNTIE ME, YOU WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT!!"

"THIS PLACE WILL CRIPPLE IN THE NEXT TWENTY-THREE WEEKS!! NO PRAYERS CAN SAVE YOUR TAINTED SOULS FROM THE HELLFIRE OF DEATH!!!"

"ALL SINNERS MUST BE PUNISHED AND THROWN INTO THE FIRE OF HELL!!!"

The loud voice echoed down the hall in a suppressed of disturbing guffaws. Dr. Park ignored his empty threats and imprecation. He walked into his office and slammed the door closed.