V

"We called you here to talk to you today for a file that I found that may help you regarding the patient you're handling," Seokjin said as he attempts to walk away from the two. Dr. Park was cautious about what file he was talking about. Dr. Kim (Namjoon) was propped casually on the swivel chair, leg on top of the other, listening to the two other psychologists in the dinky choking-air room.

"This is no other new issue before and I know that you know about it already — but I just think that maybe these can help," he continued. He slipped his hand under his desk and pulled out a yellow folder. The thin rough sheet scraped in his palm. He beamed, rending the folder over Dr. Park who gave a confused look in return.

"I was looking for my file earlier and I found this from the old documents of patients in the Hospital."

Dr. Park eyed him. His eyes averted from his face to the folder in Dr. Kim's hand. He cleared his throat and grabbed the folder. Dr. Park glanced at them before he opened the folder and found Min Yoongi's criminal record.

As he shouldn't be, Dr. Park was surprised as his eyes stumbled at the ink. He'd heard this news, a million times rather—however, he was stupefied to know that it was real. Although it had been proven in court already. He can't put his finger on it and agreed profusely. When Dr. Park saw Min Yoongi—he can't think that someone like him could commit such a hideous crime. If ever possible, he would think he's just an innocent rabbit in a cage. A total innocuous person.

Dr. Park does not believe in media. He doesn't trust the screen. Nothing is there to believe. Everything that is shown in the public can be bent. A fire spouting fluorescent hues through the black sooted smoke; anyone on top can change the truth to lie in a call for money.

But Min Yoongi's case was proven true on a piece sheet of paper, stamped on a murky ink of Justice.

"Min Yoongi… Killed his aunt and cousins?" Jimin asked something that doesn't need an answer. He held the obvious response in his hand. Dr. Kim (Seokjin) nodded. "That's what stated on the paper." He shrugged.

Dr. Kim (Namjoon) got up from his chair. His lips curled in disdain, hands sawn in his pocket. "Min Yoongi reputedly killed his family. That was three years ago, hence that sentence still fails to convince me," he commented reason for Dr. Kim and Dr. Park to turn their heads to him. Eyebrows in askew, questioning.

"What do you mean, Dr. Kim?" Seokjin asked the brown-haired man, confused.

"I'm not siding anyone, and I'm not against the victim—however, they say after the crime was done and the cops arrived at the scene, Min Yoongi was beside the bodies, holding a knife and full of blood. The article also states that he was scared—"

"That was because he committed a crime—"

"That was because of the hand gripping the knife."

Seokjin was puzzled at the doctor's remark as well as Dr. Park. Seokjin huffed, "Yes, and that was Yoongi!" He pointed out. "Yoongi is the one gripping the knife. What are you saying, Kim? It doesn't make sense."

Dr. Kim only shook his head firmly. His eyes stared darkly as though he knew very well what he talked about as if scrutinizing an eye of a storm that seems to gather on top and towering over them, ready to spawn the strongest disaster of untold mystery and deathly thunder despair. "No, Seokjin, no."

****
I'll just gonna pretend like I know what I'm doing here🥹