I

Dr. Kim scowled. "Park had seriously gone insane. Sleeping in a room with that psycho without having a second thought he could get killed anytime that night, and now, he's ready to risk his life just for that boy." Seokjin only shook his head and chuckled.

"Love does make one crazy," he stated. His butt leaned against the desk, listening to the younger's rants about this and that, and seem of never-ending frustration Dr. Kim Namjoon held towards the said doctor.

As for Seokjin, he doesn't see anything wrong nor does he think it is stupid to jeopardize yourself for someone you love more than anything in this world. Anyone would do the same thing to the person they cherish as the stars, as for himself experience the same thing in others see just a mere love.

He smiled widely to himself as his mind raced with thoughts of the young psychologist falling for his patient, which the other one do not see amusing in any way. "Who thought that a Dr. Park could love this madly? None of us see that side of him. Even the most serious guy could go gooey for a twenty-two-year-old teen," he wondered.

"Don't tell me you support that stupidity?" Namjoon queried, disappointment and displeasure overheard in his tone.

"What do you want me to do then? Go to him? Confront him and tell him to stop whatever he has for that guy because it's completely dumb? That sounds dumber," Seokjin retorted, his face twisted in wry. "And besides, it's his life. Let him be. If I were him, I would do the same thing."

Namjoon perceived that Kim was right and is making a lot of sense. It was Dr. Park's life after all, whatever happens, there's no one to blame but himself. It's the pride and his skeptical mind that can't accept the truth screaming at his face. Mayhaps because he's never been in love to understand a single thing about this word? Or perhaps, he was just acting blind to the own fear he'd been running away from for over five years.

But they knew that Park is not naive to fall into a river of tar and get himself stuck in a situation everyone anticipated. He's a wise man. It's only his soft-hearted heart that makes him look bovine, and that is one of the things pulling him down.

Namjoon sighed. "I guess, you were right. It's his life after all."

They heard a crash outside the door, the men looked over their shoulders to see two guys, one taller and muscular, while the other has fine features and looks much younger than the first one, fighting outside. They were arguing about something, but they couldn't figure out what it is about. The glass refrained them from hearing anything. The words escape their mouth voiceless, like falling leaves through the calm quiet wind.

Namjoon's face folded in curiosity at the new unfamiliar face. "Who was that?" Namjoon asked, talking about the new guy the name's never been told. "Oh, that's Taehyung. He's new here, he'll be Patient's 666 temporary nurse while Park is gone from leave," replied Seokjin, his gaze never leaving the boy as he spoke.

"That guy looks like those kids from college who messed up everything, like how he messed up his first day," commented the former.

Seokjin chuckled and turned to him. "At least, better than the maltworm outside." They cracked into laughter at the older's remark, their nasty tongues settled around one name and everyone knows who it is. "Indeed a lazy pig," Namjoon added and snickered.

Seokjin wipes his invisible tears from laughing hard. "Sometimes I wonder how they still pay these lazy workers here when they have done nothing decent but gossip in a huddle and suckle in the lip of liquor," stated Seokjin.

"Simple, the manager is a shit-brain!" They burst into laughter again. "Idiots HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Dr. Kim stopped laughing and cleared his throat. "Where did Park go, anyway?" He asked inquisitively. "He said he has to work on something, but he didn't tell me what it is."

The fight seemed to be over as the two goes back to their work and parted ways. "A secret job?" Seokjin raised his brow, his lips curled, and he shrugs. "Sort of?" He picked up his clipboard on the table and turned his heels to the door to go back to his work.

Namjoon smirked to himself and returned to his sit as his lips danced with a malicious smile. "Interesting..."