V

It is midnight in the Westwood Mental Hospital, but the squeaking sounds of bats somehow seemed utterly yelled subtle. They could hear, almost so loud, the rattling of its tiny thin wings across the stagnant dusk.

Min Yoongi was lying on his bed motionless like a cadaverous dead lay on his coffin. The darkness shaded the corners of the room deeply, formed like improbable standing figures, with the only string of faint light coming underneath the door's window.

He woke up by the feeling of long big feet, prowling stealthily about the darkness. As the last cobwebs of sleep withered from his mind, the noise took on a more familiar form. The faded thump against the cold, hard cement clicked heavily in his ears. Min Yoongi opened his eyes, trying to catch some glimpse of jumping silhouettes of horror through the suffocating walls of incarceration.

Sliding carefully from his blanket, he sat up and scanned the room. Trying to see through the impenetrable darkness. He held his breath, listening to the elusive footsteps walking around his room. He could feel his presence, his existence full of hatred and rivalry.

Suddenly, there is a thickness of the air, and it was difficult to break through. The awry atmosphere wisping with ferocity blooming with a black heart full of malice. The feeling of a long scraggy finger brushing softly on the surface of his smooth skin sent shudders down his spine. Utter terror had shaken the very sound from his voice.

He could imagine, watching him from the darkness, a hunky man with sharp curved horns, long dark beard, hooves-like-ox, a horrid face looking goat, and venomous, malefic gaze. A wild beast that not even the most professional hunter in Tanzania could kill. The devil he dreads. Lucifer.

"Come out! I-i know you're here!" He yelled, his deep voice tripping over his emotions, holding him back down the bed in the pair of strong arms of spoken anxiety, pinning his wrists and the only confidence he had hanging in the edge of perspiration. He could feel his heart, beating rapidly against his chest and his rough breath through the thinning air.

Suddenly-he thought he saw a shadow trotted in the corner of his eye, but as just he rests his eyes on it - it was gone. A strong wind blew at his face, followed by the feeling of despair worsening inside. Min Yoongi's body grew stiff and his mind mangled with worse thoughts plaguing him.

A series of harsh and sharp evil titters broke through the night, and he flinched. "Stop! I-i don't have time for you... and your shits!" He shouted bravely, but the devil could sense the fear in his quivering voice. A pair of red glowing eyes peered through the fog of dark, leisurely, his horrific image appearing through the blindness, laughing like a maniac. His flaming glow eyes fixed almost malevolently on his own. His mouth was wide open, slit to the ears, and his decaying sharp teeth-like shark on show, giggling out of his tongue.

Min Yoongi whimpered and scoots away slowly. He curled his legs onto the mattress, wrapped his arms around his knees, and pushed himself against the headboard. Curled up on his bed like a seven-year-old boy who had a nightmare, but fear wrapped him wholly to call for his mother. The devil's piercing laugh rang on his head like squealing brakes on a bicycle. He moaned. Knees under his chin, hands covering his ears.

"Please, don't make me do it again," he whispers, begging forlornly and crying in the suppression of the shrill laughter coming from the shadows. The disturbing and ferocious laughter goes on for hours without disruption.

Min Yoongi's head spun and grew hazy, and his ears buzzed, pulling on his ears as though a deer losing its mind. He grabbed and pulled on his gown, looking around his room doltishly; Eyes wide in dense. "No! D-don't," the helpless man whispered to himself and shook his head rapidly.

He scratched and clawed on his skin. His filthy nails peel off the skin and sting down his flesh. He looked almost like one's possessed, a hungry beast fighting with the urge to eat, as he sways back and forth on his bed, whispering incoherent words under his tongue, and grumbling like a mad dog. He can't think of anything but the delicious smell of human flesh, which comes strangely from himself.

Min Yoongi restrained himself, but as he holds on tightly back, the devil's word dig deep into his mind.

And the worst he fears - he was pulled out of his body, and as if something had taken control of him. He did the unthinkable. He bit down his arm, his sharp teeth nipping down his skin. A bead of crimson blood drips down the fabric of his white gown, they leaks and smeared the clothe with red. And with a great force, he plucked the flesh violently out from its bone, with an audible crunching noise.

Tears streamed down the lad's face, a flowing pond stream of blood onto the white petal of Lily. Blood stained his mouth. Gradually, he lifted his head and stared up at the ceiling, opened his mouth, and howled. "AHHHH!!!!" His bloodcurdling scream pierced the hush of terror's night.

****
Shameless self-promotion:

Hello luvvies, I published a new book it's a werewolf Au titled "The Wolf's Diary". It's a fantasy-romance book and filled with fluff. Please check it out and give it a chance since this is my first werewolf fanfic, and tell me what you think.

And if you like it, you can leave some votes and add it to your library/reading list so you'll be notified when it gets updated. That's all and also thank you for reading this book even though I know it's boring. Words are not enough to describe how thankful I am for you my beautiful readers.