Chapter 3

Chapter 03

I remembered screaming for a minute before my world blacked out and I lost consciousness. When I woke up, the first thing that struck me was the thick scent of death and blood. I didn't want to imagine where I was or who had taken me but there was an idea in my head.

Just an hour before I was blacked out, I recalled a man warning me that they were coming for me. I ignored all the flags waving in front of me and continued with my life.

The Alpha of the city.

Thomas.

He had me.

I placed my hand underneath and pressed my palm against the cold, unknown ground. My eyes opened wide, but I couldn't see anything. It was pitch-black and silent as a graveyard.

And my hands were tied.

The ropes were digging into my wrists as I tried to break free. My hands were tied behind my back therefore every time I stood up, I fell back on the ground without any hope.

A few seconds later, when I began feeling my sore legs, I quickly realized that my feet were tied together. My shoes were taken, clothes were stripped off and the only thing that was left on my body was the little pieces of cloth that covered my privates.

"Good morning." A voice boomed across the room.

My heart thudded hard. I twisted my head at the direction of the sound. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" I questioned, my shoulders pushed back, and no fear lingered in my voice.

I wasn't afraid. I never was afraid of getting caught by anyone. Fear was a weakness, a weakness that I got rid of a long time ago.

A few seconds passed by, I heard nothing, not even the breathing of the unknown stranger inside the room or whatever the place was. I rubbed my wrists together once more, hoping to squeeze my hands out of the ropes and set myself free. It would be a lot easier to run away when my hands and feet weren't tied.

I raised my head at the snap that came from the left. A light switch. The white lights immediately brightened the room. I squeezed my eyes tightly as the sudden waves of lights nearly blinded me.

A small hiss escaped my throat, and I slowly lifted my gaze to find myself kidnapped and thrown inside an unknown warehouse. The place was certainly made from wood. A hundred boxes were placed on one side of the warehouse while the other three ends were empty.

My eyes fell upon myself and my naked legs that began shivering at the crisp cold. My gaze followed the stream of sticky and gooey liquid surrounding me and before I knew, I gagged and slammed my mouth shut. Another breath didn't dare to escape my throat.

It was blood.

All blood.

Blood was smeared on the grounds of the warehouse, some fresh and some old. There were a lot more stains I could count and even some unrecognizable items all scattered on the same ground I was being kept on.

Where was I? In hell? My time hadn't come yet. I was too young and too wild to be dead so quick.

I avoided spilling the contents in my stomach and turned my head to the left where I last heard the voice of the old man. Just as I assumed, I found the Alpha, Thomas, standing still with his group of men behind him. His hands were folded across his chest, and he had a smug grin on his face and the expression didn't seem to wear off anytime soon.

A ferocious growl slipped past my lips. "What do you want from me?" I questioned him, now no longer struggling with the restraints.

"I'm sure you're aware of who I am," The Alpha moved away from his men and neared me. "And you know exactly what you're doing here, omega." He took a quick sniff of my scent and said.