Chapter 57

Chapter 57

I held his hand, guiding him into his bedroom. It was a little morphed, not Wayne but his bedroom. For the most part of this week, I had spent my time inside this bedroom and had nearly ripped most of the wallpaper out. The curtains were torn as well, thick gashes in the clothes, the lamp on the side table was broken, the sheets were fresh and new but the old ones had been torn as well. I was an inch away from shattering the dressing mirror two days ago but Wayne stopped me and gave me what I needed.

Blood.

With hunger came a lot of anger, most of it I couldn't control. I was on fire day and night even though my body was cold to touch. Every time I would close my eyes, I would wake up with sweat rolling down my back and anger rushing into my veins for no absolute reason.

I closed the door behind me once we were inside the room. Wayne looked gruff, exhausted and I couldn't resist the urge to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his mouth met with mine. Stronger than the anger and the hunger was the feeling I had for Wayne but it had been tucked away for so long that I no longer remembered what it felt to be loved or be in love with him.

He kissed me back, holding my waist tight as I arched up to level with his height. Our lips struck at each other like a lightening in the sky. My core grew warm and hot and for once, I didn't think about blood or the hunger I was struggling to suppress.

Maybe this could be it.

Maybe all I needed was him.

Maybe I could control myself—because of him.

I tried not to have any hopes as I had tried everything in the book to control my hunger. I tried to hurt myself, feel pain, feel misery and even feel happy but nothing seemed to work. It had been an exhausting week of trying out everything.

I moaned into his mouth and whispered, "Harder."

He tightened his arms around me, sucking me into himself as his tongue lashed against mine. The little space between us disappeared and my body was against his hard one. His fingers curled around the sides of my hips, fingernails pressing in deep into my flesh before a growl rumbled out of him. Our tongues tangled for another long minute and our breathing grew heavy and rough against each other.

I parted my lips away from and the atmosphere changed when my eyes connected with his. I gave him a little smile before my hand wandered over his hardness that was firmly pressed against my belly. I could feel his member growing behind my hand, turning rock hard, for me.

"You have got to do a lot more than this to convince me." He whispered, playing the game just as I expected him to play. I knew he couldn't deny me, never. And this way, I was going to get him and the blood I direly needed.

"Of course." I kept my neck still while getting down onto my knees.

My legs curled and my feet went back whilst my knees rubbed against the beige carpet spread on the floor. His eyes were on me when I pressed my mouth against his fabric before reaching up and unzipping his pants. His hardness poked through before I could even feel it. My mouth watered a little and I ran my tongue over my lips, holding back from going all wild.

I tugged down his pants and his thick cock became free. Warmth spread in between my legs as I wrapped my fingers around his thickness and bought myself closer to him. I tore my eyes away from Wayne and took in a deep breath before drawing my tongue out and tracing it across his length. His cock throbbed and pulsated while his body stiffened.

My mouth was hungrier now, although not for what I had imagined it to be. The blood urges were long gone. It seemed like they never existed to begin with.

Breathing in the intoxicating scent of his manhood, I reached forward and probed my tongue against his thickness once more before taking in his length into my mouth and sucking it. He groaned and placed his hand over my hand, wrapping a few strands of hair around his fingers.

I moaned as my lips were entirely wrapped around his shaft. I drew my head back and forth, taking in his length till the tip of his cock didn't press against my throat. The taste of his precum melted down my mouth and I swallowed it. My legs parted from each other as my insides began to throb and I placed my other hand on the carpet while taking in his cock.

I stroked his quicker and bobbled my head back and forth till my saliva dripped from the sides of my mouth, till I choked and lost my breath, till warm tears didn't flood out from the corner of my eyes and till he wasn't satisfied. He growled louder and louder, and I watched him as he grew apart piece by piece, losing all control he had.

He grabbed my hair harder, thrusting his slick cock into my mouth and holding it in till I gagged.

"Oh, Clara." He panted, pulling out and sliding it back in slowly.

I squeezed my eyes shut and moved my hand away from the carpet to touch myself through my clothes. My breaths came ragged and torn but he didn't explode in my mouth, instead, he moved aside just as I realized he was going to release.

"I want to fuck you and I want you to enjoy," He wrapped his hand around my elbow and grabbed me up from the floor. My eyes level with his and instead of finding desire in them, I found confusion, and disbelief. "But I don't trust you. Anything could trigger you and I wouldn't want to ruin such a precious night with your teeth six-inch deep into my skin, drawing my blood out while I would wish for you to ride my cock." He turned me around, controlling himself from fucking me right on the stop. His thickness strained and pressed against my ass while his hand came over my mouth. "You wouldn't mind if—restrained you?"

I cocked my brow at him and stared at him for a long minute while trying to understand what he wanted to do with me.

Once I realized what he wanted, I shook my head and allowed him to restrain me.

Read the full book on Patreon, or on Inkitt.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr

Inkitt: https://www.inkitt.com/miakerr/subscriptions