Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Bury.

I swallowed hard while Wayne caught my gaze. He slipped a hand behind my hair, tracing his fingers across my lower neck till desire fueled itself inside me. Leaning forward, he placed his lips on mine, a gentle kiss that lasted for long. Our tongues fought and our breaths became uneven. My heart thumped hard in my chest while he pushed me further back till the wall was pressed against my back.

I pressed my eyes shut, exploring his mouth while he did the same. There was something different in the kiss—it was much more passionate and true than it had ever been.

Wayne kissed me with need as if he had been craving for my mouth for a very long time. I didn't hold back. I ran my hands down his muscular body, feeling every inch of his skin as he towered over me.

I curled my fingers around the elastic of his pants, reaching further, wanting what I always needed. The electricity was there, it wasn't yet gone.

Breathing heavily, I broke the kiss and our lips parted for a moment. Our gazes collided. Heat formed between us and we were trapped in it. I pressed my lips shut as my mouth began to water.

"Kiss me again." I said.

He didn't waste another second. His warm tongue invaded my mouth and I wrapped my arms around his neck while he undid the buttons of my shirt. I knew this wasn't another one of his games where he was going to leave be wanting and deprived of pleasure.

He pulled the white shirt off my body and then curled a finger or two around the straps of my bra. Cold air forced the hair over my skin to rise. His stiff shaft was pressing against my belly, and I wanted it more than ever so I moved my hips forward, feeling him over his clothes.

A short moan escaped my lips as he bit down and wrapped a hard hand around my throat. He shifted, lowering his cock to my sex, rubbing his thickness just at the right spot.

I let out a stretched breath before pulling my lips away from him to gather myself.

"Are you going to fuck me this time?" I asked, desperation in my tone. I traced my fingers down his chest, scraping my nails against his flesh. "Or are you just going to tease me?"

He smiled and placed his arms around me before picking me up from the ground. I chuckled evilly while holding myself around his neck as he led me to the bed, shirtless, my breasts bouncing. He roughly pushed me over the bed and pulled down my pants.

My insides twisted and wetness pooled between my legs. I parted my legs and the scent drifted into the air. Wayne's eyes turned into a hungry shade of red as his gaze fell upon me. He ran his tongue across his lips, giving me an answer to the question I had asked earlier.

Did he want to fuck me or was this another game?

Towering above me, he ran his warm hands across my breasts before tugging on my lacy bra covering them, "You want to feel me, kitten? Well, I'm going to make sure you feel things you have never felt before." He whispered, his tone laced with desire and passion.

I nodded my head in agreement and let out a small moan while my feet brushed across his growing hardness.

He wrapped his fingers around my underwear and in a swift motion, he pulled it down, exposing my wet pussy and the strong smell of my arousal. I felt his cock stiffening at the scent.

His one hand remained over my crotch while his other one squeezed my breast roughly. A sweet ache rose and my nipples hardened at his touch. He pulled down my bra and with hunger in his eyes, he lowered his mouth to my nipple.

I threw my head back in pleasure as he sweetly dragged my nipple between his teeth and bit down on it. My lower body rubbed against his, urging him to take off his clothes and thrust his cock deep inside me as if I was his and only his.

The hard flesh of my nipples turned red as he took turns bruising me with his teeth. His fingers slipped between my folds, brushing past my entrance and circling around my wetness. I slid back slowly and moaned and dragged my feet across the mattress.

As his mouth parted from my nipples, he placed a finger underneath my chin and raised my head to meet with his eyes, "Turn around." He said as his fingers remained in my warmth.

I moved around slowly while he fingerfucked me. Pleasure shot through my entire body as I crouched down on my elbows while raising my hips in the air for him to take me. My breasts hung underneath, still being fondled and played with his free hand.

He slipped his fingers out of me and raised himself off the bed. I heard the sound of the zipper and then I felt his cock against my pussy, preparing to ruin me, again.

Overwhelmed with the feeling, I was wetter than I had ever been before. My wetness dripped down my legs before he could even slide his cock inside me. My stomach knotted with tension and my muscles strained.

I took in heavy breaths as he pressed his cock against my opening. My nails clawed across the sheets. Inch by inch, he pushed himself inside me and I moved my hips back to take more of him until he was completely buried in my wet pussy.

My back arched and I pressed my head on my bed while deep moans left my throat. He braced my cheek with his one hand and growled before ramming his cock inside me.

Lurching forward, his cock slipped deeper into me, reaching for my sweet spot, one that hadn't been played with for a very long time.

"Oh, God." I mumbled under my breath.

My pussy burned in pleasure as it met with his cock. Groaning and quivering, I let him take me as roughly as he could.

He leaned closer, drove his cock in faster and hammered in and out till I was whimpering in pleasure and my toes were curled. Short bursts of breath left my throat as he grabbed my hair from behind and pulled me toward him.

The tip of his cock struck against my sweet stop and I moved my hips in circle, pleasuring myself to the extent.

"Do you feel it now?" He asked, his voice loud as he gritted his teeth. He pumped back and forth, pushing his entire length in and out of me while my juices washed over his cock. "Do you feel it in your core? Tell me you do, Kitten." He growled in my ears as his other hand raced toward my sore nipples, twisting it between his fingers until I screamed out of pleasure.

Heat dripped down from me. I grabbed his arms as my inner muscles spasmed and climaxed around his cock. I shrieked as pleasure rocketed through my body and in the same time, his cock swelled.

"Don't ever fucking doubt my love for you," He tightened his hold on my throat, restricting my breaths as I finished over his cock. "I would fucking make you feel every inch of it till you believe it."

His balls grew tight and right before he finished, he pulled himself out of me and as I went limp underneath him, he finished over my ass. His hot seed dripped down to my hips as I breathed heavily in satisfaction.

Soon, he went limp beside me, breathing for air.

A year later and I guess he still loved me.

Read the full book on Patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr