Chapter 5

Chapter 5

My legs are spread, spread wide open for him. He lowers his eyes, and they drop over where I wished them to be. Glint of lust hovers over them. He gets down on his knees, slowly while his hands are spread and reaching for my legs. I shiver. Wetness drips from my underwear.

I continue to struggle with the restraints. He enjoys watching me struggle, it brings him pleasure—just as much as it brings me. He wants me, it's there in his eyes. He wants to fuck me right on the ground, over the dirty ground inside the warehouse. He doesn't care about the scent and neither to do I.

I smell my arousal and his. His cock stiffens, the outline appears on his loose pants. He tries to hide it, but I can see it well.

"What do you want, kitten?" Wayne asks me, sounding low, raspy.

My heartbeat quickens. I know what I want but I'm afraid to tell him.

He slips lower and presses his hand against my face. I melt under his touch and slowly close my eyes.

"Tell me what you want, kitten?" He repeats, his voice sterner than usual.

He knows what I want. He knows very well.

"I want you to fuck me, Wayne. Fuck me like your mate, like you always did. Ruin me again. Control me. Breed me once more." I beg, breaking down.

My eyes opened wide. Sweat trailed down my face and back. I stared at the ceiling for another minute before sitting up straight. My arms had begun to hurt as I had slept on them.

It was true that I hadn't thought much about Wayne over the past year, but he came into my dreams every single night, he invaded my thoughts, presented himself and occasionally fucked me. There hadn't been a single night where I hadn't woken up with a wet dream or found myself soaked.

It wasn't me.

It was my wolf.

She was dying to be near him, to be touched and pleased by him while I had my feelings and emotions in check. There wasn't much I could do about the wet dreams except for ignore them.

I wanted to forget Wayne, for the better. It hurt me, leaving him alone and running away from the reality but it also helped me move past the trauma we both had gone through a year ago.

Did he move on? Did he find someone else?

I curled up, pressing my knees against my chest while my thoughts ran wild. The dull ache in my heart appeared, I remembered every single detail of his face, his voice, and the way he took my name or called me kitten. My thoughts filtered, I pressed my eyes shut as my chest burned.

Did I hurt him?

He left an imprint over me, memories I would never forget and moments I could never relive. Even with all the problems, I enjoyed, truly, with him. Becoming his, it set my eyes open to new realities, to a new world.

I missed him.

"Clara." His voice echoed in my ears. My heart thundered and suddenly, my thoughts froze. A tingle spread, my pulse leaped, and my eyes opened wide, facing the man I once thought I could run from.

A hot tear rolled down my cheek, tears I wanted to avoid. "Wayne." I choked out as my throat closed. Was it real? Was this real? My mouth opened in surprise, my breath quickened while my thoughts raced.

I was paled. It was dark in the warehouse, and I tried to make up as much as I could of him. His eyes were dark, dazzling while he stood there, tall, imitating a giant as thick muscles poked out from all sides. His face, carved perfectly, jaw sharper than it was. Untamed yet a short beard while his hair was longer, flying over his face, curling on his forehead, slipping over his vision while he looked at me from above. There was a chill over his face, as if he had turned cold.

It was different.

Wayne was different.

I looked for long before the uneasiness crawled inside me as I glanced away, not too far away just enough to snap out of the moment. I clenched my hands, turning them into fists as I unable to control the trembling within me.

A knot tied inside my grumbling stomach as he moved. He leaned down on his knees, a sharp blade in his hand. My heart throbbed in dread. The silence loomed between us. There was a wall, an invisible one, it was strong, and it had no intentions on breaking anytime soon.

"Don't worry, I got you." He whispered, brushing his hands past my shoulders yet his fingers avoided running over my flesh as it was strange—new for them.

The blade cut through the ropes tying my hands together in a swift motion. Wayne pulled the excess away and I quickly bought my arms forward. A pain shot through my shoulders from being twisted. I stretched my arms, diminishing the pain before returning my attention back to Wayne who was here.

One year.

One long year and this is how we met.

He bought the blade toward my legs, cutting the ropes and freeing me completely. As he did it, I studied him, seeing his eyes, watching the discomfort, the guilt, and the tension in them. There excitement was barely visible but who knew? The only thing I could feel was the panic rioting inside me.

I stretched my limbs once more before picking myself off the ground. My body was sore from being in one position the past twenty-four hours. I rubbed my wrists, remembering the man that had put me here and the revenge I needed to take.

But for now, my thoughts were scampered, and I needed a moment to see Wayne. So, I turned around and faced him.

"I thought you wouldn't come." I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"You thought wrong," He closed the blade and slipped it back inside his pocket. His eyes rose to mine, penetrating me. "I'd always come for you." 

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr