Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"It's called infatuation—" I swallowed hard and forbade myself from flinching as his finger reached underneath, into my throbbing opening. My senses reeled, driving me away from all of the reality. I was entirely in a different world. My body grew warm and my mind blurred at his single touch.

One touch.

Only one and I was gone.

"Meh. I think you're still fucking craving me or your pussy wouldn't have been gushing with the conversation we had." He strained my head back, forbidding me not to move an inch while his large, experienced fingers played with me. "Does it make you horny when I get possessive about you? Is that what this all was about?"

As much as I tried to control myself, I couldn't. I was a mess—a dripping mess. "No." I choked out before slamming my lips shut and forcing any sounds of pleasure back down my throat.

I couldn't let this happen, I couldn't let Wayne feel that I still wanted him. Neither of us were ever going to move on.

"I'm just wet with thinking about the other men pleasuring me before marking me." I said with a smile as heavy breaths left my throat. My knees buckled, legs weakened and I drew my back across the clear wall while finding the energy to stay up straight.

A grim spread over his face before he pushed a pair of fingers inside me. My mouth opened and I gasped out of surprise. My desire became undone when he thrust them deeper inside me, nearly fulling me up. I barely said anything anymore, words didn't reach my mouth. Pleasure coiled inside my core and I grabbed onto his wrist.

"You're just mine."

"I'm not." I retorted, taking away all his hope.

He fingered me harder, forcing my eyes to roll at the back of my head while the silent moans slid out of my throat themselves. My body neared surrendering to his, to his fingers but I didn't want to.

I hadn't orgasmed in weeks and it had been a year since a man had pleased me so as soon as his fingers curled inside me, I felt a wave of pleasure wash through me, pushing me to the edge, nearing me to an orgasm.

My arousal coated his fingers, pooled in his palm as he stroked the growing fire inside me.

"I want to hear it, kitten," His voice grew sharper as he held my hair tighter in his fist. "Tell me, you're mine." Juices slicked all over the insides of my thighs and continued to drip.

I was gushing.

Wayne was amused, he had weakened me—to the core. He was proud as his skilled fingers played with my clit and pussy. They filled me up just perfectly. It was more than what I had needed.

It left me throbbing.

A purr escaped my parted lips. I pressed my eyes shut along with my mouth. Those words were never going to leave my throat.

Not again.

"Tell me." He pumped his fingers harder into me.

My heart lurched while my body shuddered. The sensation exploded at last, the passion raged between my legs before setting free. My core tightened and cried as I came all over his fingers, submitting to him.

As he pulled his fingers out of me, I slammed my back against the wall and breathed out heavily. Little nerves continued to pulsate through my insides, forcing me to remember what had just been done.

Another mistake.

He grasped me before I could flee to another cabin inside the jet. We were still enroute and I had nowhere to run—run from the embarrassment, the fool I had made of myself.