chapter 19

Tris

Its been a long week, having a baby and all, but I'm getting a hang of things. It feels like just yesterday I was falling into that net, and basically falling in love at the same time. Today is Saturday so we go to lunch with all our friends, and bring London. When I arrive with London in her carrier I spot Tobias already there with our friends.

"Hey, how are my favorite ladies?" He asks squeezing my hand and kissing London on her forehead, which causes her to giggle. What a perfect family. Our friends surround me and Tobias hoping to get a better look at our baby. I can't say I blame them she is pretty adorable. When we get home that night I am extremely exhausted. Tobias puts London to bed and then crawls under the covers with me. I have a pretty perfect life. That is until I hear......

AN
I know you all think I'm the spawn of Satan but I will be updating a lot more. SOMEBODY keeps reminding me (you know who you are) anyways, that's a short one but a chapter nonetheless. Goodbye my lovelies. Answer a few questions for me in the comments and I will give you a shout out and a follow!

1. Should you all have a fandom name, or is that weird?
2. If not weird what should it be?
3. Any oncers who HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES NOW UNTIL SUNDAY out there?

That's all for now,
~STAY DAUNTLESS~
~Forever_tris