chapter 17

Refresh my memory chapter 17

~~~~~Tobias~~~~~~

Suddenly tris passes out. I start to panic but the doctors don't seem to worry all they are worrying about is the baby. I don't blame them. After a few seconds I hear our little girl cry. Once a few nurses take care of the baby they turn their attention to tris.I am still holding her limp hand while a doctor yells "were losing her!" I start to cry and when a nurse tries to pull me away from tris.

           Soon I am to weak to fight so I let the nurse guide me out. Once I am back to the waiting room I break down. I put my head in my hands and cry. I know crying is a sign of weakness but I might loose my tris and our beautiful daughter. Soon I hear the door open and I sit straight up. It's the doctor and she has a sad smile on her face. She comes and sits next to me.

             "Four, your wife is fine but your daughter was born prematurely and has bronchopulmonary dysplasia. She will be kept here in the hospital for the first month of her life on oxygen. You may see tris but not your daughter, she will be in the NICU." All I can do is nod. I walk as fast as I can to tris' room.

         "Tobias!" She gasps as I walk in the door. "Tris, I thought I lost you. I love you so much!" I hold her in my arms so tight as if I let go I will loose her. We cry together for a moment until tris falls asleep in my arms. I just hope my little girl is okay.

A/N just so you all know I almost let tris die in this chapter but I am not that cruel! I was so close to doing it though so your welcome!

~STAY DAUNTLESS~

~ forever_tris