chapter 10

~~~~~~wedding day~~~~~~~~<3

---------Tris---------

I wake up in the morning at Christina's house because she wanted to get me ready so she kidnapped me. I miss Tobias so much. But soon I will be his wife and that's all that matters. Soon my makeup is done and it looks gorgeous. She did a light Smokey eye and nude lips with a little amount of blush. Then she starts on my hair. She did a beautiful updo.

      Then I put on my diamond dangle ratings and she puts on me the necklace Tobias got me for my birthday. It's a heart locket with a picture of us in it. Then her and all my bridesmaids help me into my gown. Then I put my veil on. Once we are all ready there is a knock on the door. Christina opens it and let's whoever it is in. Then I look. It's my dad. I run into his arms and give him a big hug. "You look lovely beatrice." He whispers. Then Christina says it's time to go.

---------Tobias--------

Once I am ready I stand at the end of the aisle. Then the music starts. I am happier than anyone could ever be. Then I see Christina walk down with Zeke. Marlene and uriah. And then will and Shauna. Suddenly everyone stands and I see the most beautiful angel. My world stands still as tris walks down with her father. It feels like forever but finally I feel tris' s dad pat me on the back.

       I give him the biggest smile I can give him telling him how much I love her. I then take tris' s hand and I feel sparks. I space out for a while and think about tris. Finally I hear someone say you may kiss the bride. Finally. I pull tris in for a sweet kid and knowing we are in public I sadly break it. Everyone starts to cheer and we run back down the aisle on our way to the party. Finally tris is my wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

so sorry about not updating!!! but the good news is I made my high schools dance team!!!!!! yay! me and my friend are the only freshman that made it!

I have a few questions for you:

1. how am I doing with this story

2. any suggestions?

3. have you read allegiant!?!?!

answer them in the comments or inbox me! feedback is welcome(:

love y'all,

~forever_tris