chapter 2

Tobias

Wow. She really said yes! I guess I expected her to say yes but I know she has commitment issues. Wait what am I saying? Never mind that. "Should I go pack?" Tris asks with a smile. "Umm... sure! Do you need me to help?" I ask. "If you want." She says. And then we are off to the dormitories. Once we get there we walk to her bed. She grabs a bag and starts to pack her clothes. "This won't take long I don't have much clothes." Tris says while opening the next drawer.

"Well then maybe I will meet you at my place?  I do have to clean a few things." I say remembering that I still have to clean my apartment! "Ok! See you there." She says and I run out the door.

    Crap! I totally forgot that my apartment was dirty. When I get in I run around my house cleaning everything. Once I'm done I decide to go back to the dormitories to pick up tris.

----Tris------

Once Tobias leaves I hurry and finish packing because I am so excited! I know I am only 17 but I feel like I am ready to move in with Tobias. After I finish packing I get halfway down the hall and I see Tobias running down the hall. I wonder if something happened.

    Once he gets to me I ask: "Is everything ok?" "Ya I just missed you." He says. Oh my gosh isn't he just the cutest? "Oh well I missed you too? You were only gone for like 5 minutes."

"I know." He says. Man I love this boy. he leans down and kisses Me lightly then pulls away. I obviously didn't like that so I grab his collar and pull him down for a more passionate kiss. after a while I pulled away. "we should get to your place." I say.

"that's probably a good idea." he says and then grabs my hand and then starts to run to his apartment. I am trying to keep up but he is so fast! then when I'm too focused on catching up I feel his strong arms lift me up bridal style. I squeal even though I am enjoying every second of it.

       we finally get to his apartment and I am still in his arms so I throw my bag down on the floor. "let me give you a tour." he says as sophisticated as he can failing miserably. "alright my good sir." I say in my best British accent. "this is the kitchen, this is the bathroom, and this is the living room." he finally sets me down. which makes me kind of sad. "and this..." he says slowly as he grabs my hand pulling me toward a room. "is the bedroom, I bought a bigger dresser because I planned on asking you."

      He is so sweet. But only I would know that because he only  shows his sweetness around me. "Thanks!" I say and start to unpack. "so, what do you want to do for dinner, well when your done of course." "hmmmm..." I say actually thinking.

         " let's just  order pizza!" I say with excitement. "ok you get unpacked and I will order the pizza." in answer I nod and kiss him right next to his mouth just to tease him. "That is not fair!" he says in his whiney kid voice. "be a good boy and I will stop." I say with a wink. he just smiles and walks away. I am so lucky I have him in my life.