chapter 15

~~~~~Tris~~~~~

Before I answer the door I get cold and wrap a blanket around myself thinking it is just Christina. The I open the door and there stands..... Robert. "Robert?" I ask very confused. "Beatrice... I" he starts but I interrupt him. "It's tris now." I say leaving of the Eaton part. "Sorry, tris I just came to tell you something. Can I come in?" I nod and motion for him to come in.

             Tobias has gone into the bedroom to get ready for bed. Once we sit on the couch he starts to talk. " so tris, I have wanted to tell you this for a while but I never had the guts to say it in abnegation. I like you. A lot. And I know it's to late because we live in different factions but maybe we can make it work." He says looking hopeful. Poor kid.

              "Robert, you are a very nice guy but it won't work." I say trying to let him Down easy. " why not? Your dad is a leader he can help." This is sad. "Look, that's not the reason it won't work. I'm married." The look on his face is priceless. Suddenly Tobias chooses this time to say, "hey babe, where's my gun?" I mentally face Palm. "It's on our dresser!" I shout back and see the surprised look on Roberts face. "Got it! Thanks!" Tobias says. "And Robert I'm pregnant." I say fast. With that he storms out of the room. Then Tobias comes out. "Who was that?" He asks confused. "Robert." I groaned.

         "He wanted me to be his girlfriend. But he stormed off when he found out I'm married and pregnant." I explained. He just nods and gets ready for bed. Once we are ready we crawl in. "Hey tris, do you want to go on a vacation? To relax before the baby?" Tobias asks. "Sure maybe the beach?" I suggest. This will be fun.