chapter 3

A/N so since its Monday I felt bad for everyone so I wrote an extra long chapter to try and make the day better. and by the way from now on if I post an author's note chapter I will also post a real chapter afterwards!! enjoy(:

~forever_tris

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

-----tris----

After we eat the pizza we decide to go to bed. I get some pajamas which is just one of Tobias' shirts and a pair of shorts.  He puts on some sweats and a T-shirt. Then we crawl into bed and I snuggle up as close to him as I can. "I'm so happy you're here." He says kissing my head and then wrapping his arms around me. He makes me feel so safe. "Me too." Then I drift off in his arms.

The next morning I wake up and we are still in the same position we were when we went to bed, slowly I try and untangle myself from him but he wakes up and pulls me in tighter. "Good morning." He says in his morning voice. "Good morning" I say, then I can't stand it anymore so I lean down and kiss him. After a while we break apart. "Do you know what today is?" He asks gently. "Hmmm... Monday?" I said actually curious. "No, today is our one year anniversary of us kissing at the bottom of the chasm." Wow. He really remembered! "Really? That's awesome!" I said, my smile getting bigger. "We should get up." I say realizing the time. We hurry and get up and get dressed then go to eat breakfast. I get tired on the way so he picks me up bridal style and I can't help but squeal and Tobias walks the rest of the way.

-----Christina-------

(She knows his real name)

I can't wait to tell will and gang. Which includes uriah, Zeke, and Marlene. I'm going to tell them all about Tris and Tobias!! They will be so happy for them. Then they walk in and Tobias is carrying Tris in bridal style. Awww that is so cute. When they realize people are looking he quickly sets her down then go get their lunch. This is my chance to finally tell them. "Ok guys I have news." They all look at me in anticipation.

          "Four and tris are.... a couple!!" Instead of words I see a lot of gasps and everyone drops their forks. "WHAT?" Exclaims uriah. "Ya I know isn't it the cutest. They have been together for like a year!"  I am ecstatic! "A year??!?!" Marlene gasps. "YEP!!" I say squealing. "Oh carp here the come!" I say as everyone calms down. They walk over and sit down next to each other. We are all trying to keep a straight face. "So what are you guys talking about?" Tobias asks. "Oh nothing lover boy." Zeke says. We all give him the 'what-the-heck' look. Leave it to Zeke.... "what?" Tris asks looking innocent. "Cut the carp you two. We know!" Says Marlene.

------tris------

Crap they know. Should I be worried? Then Tobias squeezes my hand under the table comforting me. Now in this moment I know that I can always count on him to make me feel safe. "Well good for you! I have to go meet someone. So see you guys later." Tobias says. Meet someone?!? Who!!!

           "Sweet heart, who are you going to meet?" I say confused. "Its a surprise." He says with a smile then leans down to kiss me. I kiss back instantly and I start to forget where I am. But a bunch of 'ewwwws' brings me back to reality. I break the kiss and tell him to be safe. Once he's gone everyone starts asking A LOT of questions but I am focused on who Tobias is meeting.

------Tobias--------

Once I leave I go and find Caleb. He is going to help me with a surprise for tris. He is making a special serum for the fear landscapes that you can add a fake fear. Once I see him I ask: "is it done?" "Yep!" He says proudly. Now for the hard part. Buying the ring...