chapter 13

~~~~~~~~Tris~~~~~~~

         After a long day of watching everyone have a great day at the New amusement park I am exhausted. We told everyone that I was pregnant right before we left. They were all excited. It was kind of sad that me being the only pregnant 19 year old had to sit and hold everyone's stuff and wait for them to ride every roller coaster. Sure Tobias didn't go on a lot of them just to be a good husband and stay with me but I made him go on a few so that he could have a good time before the baby came. It's still so amazing that 2 years ago the most attractive man in dauntless chose me a little girl from abnegation. And now we are happily married and have a baby on the way.

            Right now I am just laying down while Tobias watches some weird movie. I'm about a month along and I have a slight bump. It's not huge but it is noticeable. It will only be a few weeks until all of dauntless can tell that their 2 prodigies are going to be parents. Suddenly I feel two strong hands on my belly and wrapping around my waist."hey," he says "what are you thinking about tris?" "Well I think it might be a big shock to dauntless that their 2 prodigies are going to be parents." I say. "I'm excited for them to know I guess. This may seem weird but I kind of want them to see that I'm not that scary. I can't go anywhere without people getting scared." I never thought about that. "You're right. I wonder if people think I'm scary." I say curiously. "I think you're scary" he says smirking. Ie. To b punch him playfully in the arm.

          "Yes, the fat pregnant lady is scary." I say sarcastically. "Of course you are! Especially when you don't get what you're craving." He says remembering when I was craving milk and we were all out. We lay there for a moment and then I jump on top of him. "Oh my goodness you are heavier then I remember." Tobias says. "How did that happen. It couldn't be the human inside of me!" I say. "Wow you are especially sarcastic today." He says and smiles really big. I just laugh and shake my head. We lay like that for a while. Him holding me. He finally speaks up, "come on babe let's go to bed." I just nod and he pulls me under the covers and crawls in next to me and snakes his arms around my waist, holding me tight. I can't help but think that this is how life is supposed to be. Tobias holding me.