chapter 8

-----Tris------

    The next morning I wake to Tobias' arms around my waist and I try to get out of his grasp but even if I move slightly he tighten his grip on me. But I have lived with him long enough that I know how to wake him up. I slowly kiss him on his cheek and then on his lips. He immediately wakes up and kisses back. "Hi" I say simply. "Hey" he says back. If every day could be like this then I would be the happiest person alive. "We should get up now. We have more wedding planning to do."

        I say then pull myself from his grasp. "Why?" He whines like a little kid. "We don't have to if you don't marry me. But since you want to your stuck with your fiancè and her crazy friend." I say. "Ugh. Fine" he says as he gets up. "Only because I love you." He says pecks me on the lips and gets in the shower.

    After we are both ready we sit on the couch and start to plan. "So, who do you want to invite?" He asks. "Well, I definitely want certain people." I say then make a list.

Christina

Will

Zeke

Shauna

Uriah

Marlene

Tori

Lynn

Susan

Robert

Caleb

My parents

        "Ok that sounds ok to me." He says. I know he is considering inviting Marcus. Even though I know he hates him. "You don't want to invite Marcus right?" I say unsure. "I don't know. He beat me and I will never forgive him for that. But he is still my father and he deserves to at least know. And your parents will probably tell him." He says then puts his head in his hands. "Lets just think about it and move on. How about we choose our bridesmaids and groomsmen." I decide that Christina is my maid of honor and Shauna, Marlene, and Lynn are my bridesmaids.

             Tobias decides that his best man is Zeke and his groomsmen are uriah, will, and Caleb (I made him). Then I decide I should probably start with bridesmaid dresses. I call Christina and she tells the girls. We go to the bridal salon and decide we want grey dresses. We look around and then we find the one. It is short and it comes to about above your knee. It is chiffon and it is just a straight neck line. They are beautiful and all the girls love them. Christina's dress is different though. It is the same dress but black and has a silver belt. They all have grey stilettos and I buy white ones. But since this is a special occasion the store owner bedazzled the bottoms of mine. I show Tobias my shoes and that is all. I tell him that he has to wait until the wedding to see the rest. Then I realise we haven't set a date.