chapter 14

A/N surprise shout out to @dauntlessarchangel for the feedback!

3 months later

~~~~~~~Tobias~~~~~~~~

Tris is about four months pregnant and she is getting big. I don't tell her that though because she has great aim. We are going into the infirmary to see what the gender is. I am actually hopping its a girl but we'll see. "Tobias!!!get your butt out here so we can leave!" Tris yells. That's another thing. She is very moody. With that I run out to her and pick her up and run to the infirmary. Once we get there we get into a room and tris lays down on the table and we wait together for the nurse. I squeeze her hand to comfort her because I can tell she's getting nervous. Then the all to cheery nurse walks in. "Hello Mr and Mrs Eaton, why don't we get started?" Tris nods and lays back Down. The nurse puts some gel on tris' stomach and moves a strange stick all over. "Would you guys like to know what you're having?" We both nod in agreement. "Okay, you're having a ........... girl!" I smile really big and give tris a big kiss! "Okay, let me clean you up and then you are free to go!" She cleans tris up and then leaves. I just stare at tris with tears in my eyes and say, "we are having an little girl!" Tris, also with tears in her eyes, stands up and nods. We walk back to our apartment hand in hand. Once we are in tris gasps.

~~~~~~ tris ~~~~~~~~~

I think of the perfect name once we arrive. Not thinking I let out a gasp, forgetting that Tobias is SUPER protective. "Tris! What is it? Are you okay?" He says quickly. "Ya, sorry babe I just thought of the perfect name!" I say excitedly. He smiles and we sit down. He looks at me expectantly. "London Kay Eaton!" I say liking it even more now that I say it out loud. He says it's perfect and we eat some dinner. Then there is a knock at the door and it is someone I never thought I would see again........

A/N sorry for the cliff hanger!!! also sorry for the late update:( anyway thanks for reading! but I do have a question! does anybody read these author notes? if you do vote for this chapter please! I just hope people are listening. as always share this story with your friends and vote! lots of love ~ forever_tris