chapter 6

------Tris------

When we get down to lunch I am immediately whisked away by Christina. "Four, I am kidnapping her to go dress shopping. Don't try and find us!" Christina yells and starts to run pulling me behind her. "BYE!" I yell to Tobias. Then we are at the dress store. Christina immediately finds the most immodest dress out there. "Never would I wear that on my wedding day." I say and keep looking. Then I find the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. It is white with a strapless sweetheart neckline. The top is all lace and the bottom is long and not very puffy. There is a little bit of sparkle in the belt."Christina! I think I found it!" She runs over and gasps. "Wow" is all she can say then pushes me towards the dressing room. I come out and look in the mirror. I have never seen myself like this. I have always thought of myself as a scrawny little girl who was lucky that she got a gorgeous boyfriend.

          But now I see a strong women with a fiancè that loves her. This thought brings tears to my eyes but I wipe them away hoping that Christina didn't see.  But as I can see she is crying too. "Tris, you look beautiful." She says then runs up to give me a hug. "This is it" is all I can say. I then go get dressed and go buy the dress. We decide to hide it at Christina's house. Once we hide it we sit on her couch. "Hey Chris," I ask. She looks at me and I continue, "will you be my maid of honor?"  I ask. She gets up and runs around the couch and then sits back down to calm down. "Sure!" She says as if it's no big deal. I am so happy that I have Christina in my life.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N

sorry that was short but I added some cute stuff in there. chapter 7 is already in editing so get excited! haha I'm sorry that will never happen again. Love you all! vote if you saw divergent!!

~forever_tris