Author's Note

TW; mentions of death, grief

Apologies, but these are not story updates. This update will be on all three of my stories. Needless to say, I am quite surprised by how many of you still enjoy my work. I've seen many of your comments asking me to update and I really do love the feedback. Sometimes I feel like I don't  owe anyone an explanation, and sometimes I feel like I should be transparent. Today, I'm choosing the latter.

Back in July, my husband passed away due to liver and kidney failure. It was sudden and traumatic. He was only 30 years old. I was alone in the hospital with him when he passed. I woke up to him gone. He had gone 24 minutes with no oxygen to the brain before they got his pulse back, but even then, the only reason he was breathing again was because of a ventilator. His mother and I had to be the ones to make the decision to let him go. I was at his bedside when his heart stopped for the last time. We had been together seven years.

So, at this point in time, I am grieving. The things that I used to love doing, I don't want to do anymore. I don't know who I am anymore. I have no idea if I'm going to write again. But believe me, I reread through my stories all the time, hoping that I could gain some inspiration.

I also know that I haven't written anything it quite sometime, even before this situation. I always get writers block. But, since I'm still actively getting comments, I figured I'd let everyone know.

Thank you all for taking the time to read through my turmoil. And thank you for all the love and support that I've gotten over the years.