Part : 2

Prince : yes.. Come in...

(Vivek entered in his room and Prince immediately got up from bed)

Prince :  bhai!.. It's you..If you had told me, I would have come to your room.do you need something?

Vivek : (he gave little smile) I came here i wanted to talk with you, can i?

Prince : Sure bhai.

Vivek : Sit first of all why you got up like that?sit.. (Prince and his brother both sat on bed)

Prince, for last two day me and uncle both are noticing that you're mood is off.. You're so silent.. Is there any things that you want to share with me? Is there anything bothering you buddy? Are you ok?

Prince : (he looked down ) Yes bhai I'm, I'm perfectly fine, nothing is bothering me.. It's like i don't want to bother you both, Most of the time i shout here and there, makes such a noise i should not behave like a small child so that's why bhai I'll not speak too much now

Vivek : Wait.. What.. First of all your voice can't bother us prince what are you saying and yaa sometimes you makes noise But it doesn't mean that you disturbing or bothering us bro.

What are you doing right now? What is this(he saw on bed there are some maths books )

Prince : I've test bhai I'm just solving some problems.. I couldn't solve that last night so now I'm trying again.

Vivek : So why didn't you come to me?

Prince : Bhai i don't wanted to disturb you, you have your own project work these days and also your study work. So..

Vivek : Who told you to use your mind hunn? No matter how busy I'm I'll always help you in study, it's my duty as your elder brother..

Prince : Bhai i know I'm your responsibility but it doesn't mean that you should always help me.. I can do it by my self.. It's ok i don't want to give you any stress bhai. (He said while looking at ground )

(After listening him.. Suddenly Vivek remembered his words
, he is in shock now and speechless)

Vivek : Prince.. Prince... Bro look at me.. (Prince looked at him.. His eyes filled with tears...)

Prince tell me you...you heard those words?

(Prince suddenly started to cry... And vivek was just looking at him in disbelief )

(Prince is crying and nodding in yes)

Vivek : Oh God my brother (he gave him such a tight hug and start to rub his back to make him calm)
Prince please stop crying.. Please.. Why i couldn't understand this before, now i understood because of my words you were sad... Prince please don't cry buddy I'm sorry please please stop crying
(He wiped prince tears )

Prince : (in shaky voice )bh.. Bhai do you hate me..am i so noisy and   frustrating for you?. Do... Don't you li.. Like me? Am i just your responsibility bhai.. Am i gives you stress bhai? I'm sorry for that.

(Prince's those words made vivek cry he also have tears in his eyes..)
Vivek's POV

my brother really thinks like that.. Oh god my words hurt him so bad i break his heart... Because of me my brother who always was staying happy and laughing.. was silent and sad.. why i said that why i had not control on me that time

Vivek : prince please stop buddy (he again give him hug)
I know i hurt you so badly your brother is so stupid.. prince please I'm sorry i didn't say that intentionally.. I said cause i had so much stress about that project and that's why i was annoyed.. And in that situation i said those things.. Those words didn't come from the heart Prince.. Please please forget whatever i said.

Prince : Really bhai... So it means you love me? you don't thinks that I'm just your responsibility?

Vivek : Prince you're my one and only brother how can i think like that prince.. You know how much i loves you. Please forgive your brother...

Prince : Bhai you know!! i cried so much that night I'm like I'm annoying you both.. I'm such a bad boy maybe that's why you hating me like this. Bhai I'm sorry sometimes i makes so much noise but i do that whenever I'm happy.. I'll not bother you from now..

Vivek : I'll slap you now if you keep say that you're bothering us.. I said you are my baby brother you can't bother me and also if you were offen with me, you should have came to me, you should have scold me.

Prince : he he... Bhai i can't scold you...

Vivek : Why... I hurt you right.. Such a fool I'm prince... Because of my stress i said some rubbish word.. How should i ask you for forgiveness?
(He held his ears...)
Sorry prince that words just spilled because of anger... that's not true I love you bro you're my everything.please forgive me.

Prince : please bhai don't do that i was not offen from you i was angry with my self..i can understand you taking care of me, of this house, your study.. You have so many responsibility .. You must be feel tired right?

Vivek : maybe from study and some other work but I'll never feel tired because of you,next time if i say something that makes you hurt you can come to me and say to me Ok.. But please don't be sad like this uncle and i was so worried..

Knock knock( uncle knocked the door)

Uncle : you both... i was like what's happening in this room.. Such a long discussion guys.prince are you ok son?

Vivek : uncle it was my fault he heard those words which i told you when i was angry..

Uncle : it means my doubt was right.. See what your anger did.. You know what vivek Next time keep this in your mind... Whenever your are angry don't say anything or speak to anyone.. We all are same whenever we are angry we always say something which we should not say.. It can ruin relationship..it can hurt someone... That time we thinks we are right but after realise,it makes us guilty

I'll not tolerate this.. you hurt my son poor my son cried so much too see his eyes say sorry to him.. And promise me in future you'll not say anything without thinking.. Is it clear?

(For the first time Uncle scolding vivek so much even Prince is in shock.. Vivek is standing there with lowering his head and listening his uncle )

Prince : uncle Bhai said sorry to me so many time don't scold him. It was my fault i was shouting when he was on the phone..

Uncle : Yehh you also.. You should be more careful when someone is busy or on the phone.

Vivek : Sorry uncle i won't do it again... I'm sorry.promise

Uncle : humm.. It's ok son,give me hug you both stupid boys,you both are such a headache.

(They run towards uncle to give him hug now prince is again like a cute happy soul )

And Vivek learned that we should not speak something which can hurt someone... When we are angry we should control our mind and mouth.