II: Sarah Alberich. [EDITED]

While being taken away, Dainsleif had passed out.

When he woke up, he found himself in a vast area, which seemed like a ruined temple.

"Ugh...what happened... and where am I?"

Not so distant from him, Skuld sat with her back against a wall of the temple, apparently sleeping.

Dain shuffled, trying to get up.
His noises woke up the girl, that got up from her position and started walking up to him.

<<Thank the Gods, you're awake... you've been out of the game for a whole day. That device really got you almost gone for good. Here, take this>> she got out a littke wooden box with some pills.
<<You'll need to get better soon so take one of these.>>
Dain remained silent, but took the pill. She got him some water and he ate the pill, gulping it down.

<<Now rest some more. You need to atleast have the strenght to walk tomorrow.>> she said.

<<W-Where are we... and what time is it... *cough*>> He asked. His voice was raspy and his hair was a mess.
She had to admit he looked pretty sexy in that moment.

She pushed thoose thoughts away, blushing slightly and answered his questions:
<<2 AM. We're in the Temple of the Wolf, Mondstadt. Since your friend there, the Traveler, and my brother cleaned the place up from the threat of a couple Mages, this place got completely abandoned. I couldn't bring you anywhere else, or they'll catch me. The Order has eyes and ears everywhere. Ah, about that... sorry i kicked the Traveler that hard, i guess i got carried away with the act.. eheh...>> she rubbed the back of her head.

<<Y-you were harsh on all of us But Halfdan...>>
The old friend he had alongside for years, now freed of his torture.

<<He's free now. Think of that.>> she answered.

<<Yeah. Maybe you're right, Sarah.>> he extended a hand to her, to ask her help to get up.

<<So...What are... your plans now?>> Dain was regaining strenght already, he stopped stuttering.

<<Probably i'll have to quit some of the important job that father gave me. I gotta check up on ya.>> her answer erupted in a chuckle.

Dainsleif joined the laugh, huffing silently.

<<I know that we don't really need to eat but... You want something? I can go to the city and get some food at Good Hunter.>> she asked the male, waiting for a response from him.

<<Sure, i guess. Sweet Madame?>>
<<Sweet Madame it is!>>