Act I: Out of the Spiral [EDITED]

<<And... we're done.>> Sarah put her claymore away and rested her hands on her hips, satisfied of the group's record.
<<Now? What do we do?>> Paimon asked.
<<Now we get in the fourth Chamber, seems obvious>> Sarah answered to Paimon's question.
<<There's a fourth chamber?>>
<<Yup yup. Well, we thought of direcly building a thirteenth floor, but it just seemed wrong leaving it with a single chamber.>> Sarah laughed.
As the group ascended into the last chamber, a shine made it's way from the ceiling. Purple and red: the Abyssal Moon.
At the center, instead of the usual Domain Key, stood Aether's golden sword, the one he lost when fighting the Heavenly Principles.

Aether ran towards it, as Sarah, Dainsleif and Kaeya all started going after him.
<<That's my sword! How did it end here?>>
<<Your sister gave it to me after she found it during her journey with Dainsleif. It fell from Celestia in a place. I don't remember the name. We used its remnant power to draw the light of the Abyssal Moon here, as it feeds off the strange Light Power you and Lumine once shared, coming from the stars.>>
<<How do you know all this?>>
Sarah snapped out of her trance.
<<H-huh? Did i even say anything?>
<<You don't remember? You literally spoke about Aether's former powers!>> Kaeya exclaimed, flabbergastered.
<<I-i don't remember saying anything though...>>
<<Well, we'll get back on this later... Traveller, take back your sword!!>> Paimon said excited.

Aether was really happy. Even though his swors didn't give him back his powers, he still had it with him, and that made him happy. A little part of him was back by his side.
The crew gets out of the Abyss, whem Sarah gets onnher guard, sensing something.
<<Something's off...>> she says, annoyed.
<<what d'you mean?>> Paimon asks, confused and startled.
<<I sense something... a presence.>> She declared, looking around.
Right infront of her, appeared an Abyssal portal, but only for a brief instant.
<<There!>> she pointed, attacking the spot with an energy sphere.
The portal opened again. Lumine walked out, sword in hand, terrifying look on her face.
<<What do you think you're doing, working with Dainsleif? He's our enemy! He's working to get us destroyed!>> she screamed.
<<Well, what do YOU pretend to know, Lumine?! You know nothing of what we've felt after the cataclysm... the curse... what would you even know? You're not one of them. You're not part of Khaenri'ah! You're fighting on the wrong side for a wrong cause! No one cares! What would you hope to achieve with your goddamn plan?! WHAT DOES THE LOOM OF FATE EVEN MEAN?! WHY THE STAUE, THE MECHA GOD, THE HILICHURLS, THE CHASM, WHY ANY OF THAT?! WHY! ARE WE JUST TEST SUBJECTS FOR YOU?! ALL THE HALFBLOOD KHAENRI'AHNS ALMOST DIED! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WHY?!>> Sarah lashed out, screaming from the top of her lungs.
<<WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL I'M TRYING TO HEAL YOU FROM THE CURSE! THIS IS NOT LIVING! THE ARCHONS HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES! CELESTIA IS NOT THE TRUE PARADISE, THERE'S MORE BEHIND IT! THIS WORLD IS FAKE AND KHAENRI'AH ALWAYS KNEW! THE STARS, THE SKY, EVERYTHING IS A LIE AND THEY ARE HIDING IT!>> Lumine attacked Sarah, that blocked her sword with her claymore.
Lumine went on her again at full force, making use of her powers.
Sarah counterattacked many times, but wasn't able to land a scratch on the Princess.
Dain tried to intervene, but he was frozen in place. Was he about to fail again to protect the girl of his heart?
<<Sarah!>> Kaeya extended a hand towards his sister, but she blocked him.
<<GO! RUN! I'LL HOLD HER! We will meet again where we decided. I promise.>>
She smiled softly focusing back on Lumine, an ominous aura surrounding her as her old Abyssal armor grew back on her body.
Her voice sounded modified as she spoke.
<<This ends here.>> Sarah and Lumine continued to fight.

In the end, Sarah's power was no match for Lumine's incredible skills, and she got kidnapped. They took her back to Khaenri'ah, punished her and imprisoned her, after sealing her power.