V: Escape. (Timeskip)

A/N: I decided to put a timeskip. It goes after all the "Caribert", "Apep" and "Khavarena of Good and Evil" stuff. But if you want, there's always time to add it. Just ask in the comments and i might make some assessments to it.
Alinea out.

<<Now? She's practically useless. I'd say we throw her to the Hounds. They'll get something useful out of her, atleast.>>
<<No, no, i'd say we simply kill her the old fashionable way.>>
Two Heralds, a Cryo and a Hydro one, were infront of Sarah's cell, discussing what to do with her since she told them nothing about Dainsleif's whereabouts.
She was pretending to sleep, to be able to catch all of her guards' conversations. Suddently, she spoke.
<<I'd suggest you back away from the bars.>> she smirked smugly.
<<And why would we->> one of the Haralds started speaking, but she cut him off.
<<Hasta Luego.>>
In that instant, the bars exploded, tearing apart the Heralds' bodies, killing them on impact.
[A/N i had to add this quote to Leon Kennedy, it sounded so right.]
Sarah teared off her handcuffs and Skirk popped out from a dark angle in the alley.
<<Great timing, girl.>>
<<Yeah, we make a perfect team.>>
They high-fived as they started walking out.
Probably because of the loud noises, four Abyss mages appeared, blocking their way to the entrance.
<<Motherfuckers.>> Sarah snarled angrily, dodging the attack of an Electro one.
<<Anemo would be useful here.>> Skirk commented, trying to break the Pyro one's shield.
<<Wait, get the Cryo between the Pyro and the Hydro and direction the attacks!>> Sarah whipped up her plan, getting the Electro at the Cryo's side.
<<Now dodge!>>
Sarah and Skirk started jumping around, and the Mages ended up hitting eachother and breaking their shields. Without the shields, Skirk whipped up her attack and killed them all.
<<You're small time.>> Sarah coldly said to the last one standing, the Electro.
But in an instant, some Electro energy appeared behind Skirk, hitting her blind spot.
<<Skirk!>> Sarah watched her fly to the other side of the room as she finished the Electro Mage.
After it died, she ran to her friend's side.
<<Lector...>> Skirk murmured, pointing behind Sarah.
Sarah turned her head, and awaiting for her notice was an Electro Lector.
<<Shit...>> her eyes widened: she didn't have a weapon nor her powers anymore. The Lector mocked her.
<<Defenseless, are you, Alberich?>> as it prepared a stronger strike.
Sarah widened her eyes as the seal on her back started to burn.
She hissed in pain as her eyes tried their best to stay fixated on the Lector.
Skirk gasped as she extended her arm towards Sarah.
<<SARAH!!>>
In that moment, her memories flashed before her eyes: when she and Kaeya were innocent kids, when they grew up in the fear, anger and bloodthirsty revenge of Khaenri'ah, Rhinedottir, their mother's torture and death, Kaeya's abandonment in Mondstadt, then her training, her powers, her first meeting with...Dainsleif.
<<Dain... i'm coming.>>

She jumped infront of the Lector's Electro Sphere, deploying an elemental shield.
A Geo elemental shield.

Her eyes raged in fury as she grabbed the floating Vision infront of her, laughing.
<<Die.>> Her eyes lit up in bright orangish-yellow. She extended her arm toward the Lector, and it started turning into a stone statue, crying and screaming in agony.
As she clenched her fist, the statue crumbled in pieces, and nothing more remained than a cumulus of pebbles.
<<so... their gaze does reach Khaenri'ah...>> she mumbled, astonished.
Skirk launched herself at her, hugging her tight.
<< YOU DID IT!! YOU GOT YOUR VISION!!>> she exulted happily.
<<Now go and get Prince Charming back.>>
<<Prince Charming...? I don't get you->>
<<GO BACK TO DAINSLEIF!!>> She screamed at the top of her lungs.
Sarah smiled with confidence, nodding.

Running down the halls, she looked around for a Waypoint to use and get out of there, finding it near a room used as an office for the Heralds looking over the prison. Activating it, she thought of Sumeru. The big rainforest and the capital of wisdom, in the big tree.

In the blink of an eye, she found herself in the city, so she slithered in an alley, falling down on the ground out of exhaustion.
Her clothes were in a shitty state, all dirty and torn apart. She had a lot of infected wounds, and they started to take a toll on her.
Her vision became hazy and and her hearing muffled.
A light sound of footsteps came towards her.
<<-Iss.. y... -ay? He-... Iss!!>>
Dark.