VI: the the Sword and the Dwarf

Kaeya and Sarah entered the Temple, as Dainsleif was at the bottom of the "realm".
<<Dain? We have guests.>>Sarah called her blonde friend from the entrance.
<<Coming.>> Dainsleif replied.
The door that led to the Hydro Trial lit up, and the Khaenri'ahn Captain peeked out from it.
Kaeya stepped forwards, slightly narrowing his eyes.
Both of them were at loss for words.
Five-hundred years they've been apart, they had been like brothers.
Dain stepped infront of Kaeya, the silence being overwhelming but more useful than a thousand words.
Kaeya's eye was watering, emotions of both men about to explode out of them.
They hugged, grabbing eachother and not wanting to let go ever again.
Sarah watched silently, smiling, glad they found eachother again.
*cute...*
<<I missed you so much...>>
<<Me too, Kaeya. Me too.>>

Suddently, an Hydro Mage appeared in the room, followed by an Herald and a Lector.
<<Sarah Alberich. You're a traitor.>> the Lector launched a fireball against her.
Sarah couldn't dodge, or else the attack could've hit one of the boys.
She put her Claymore infront of her, deviating the trajectory and making it hit the ceiling.
Some pieces of it fell off, but the three managed to dodge both the debris and the Herald's attack.
*Shit. I can't let them escape or they'll blow my cover!*
Sarah got her Claymore again and jumped towards the more dangerous of the three: the Lector.
Its attacks, focused on a certain area, were the worse part of its fighting pattern.
Jumping beside it, Sarah tried to cut its head off with her weapon, but its ability to target every enemy around itself helped it to dodge and counterattack so quickly that the girl couldn't even see where the fire came from.
The younger sibling fell on the floor, holding her leg and hissing.
Her Claymore fell beside her, its blade slightly broken.
The Herald took the opportunuty to strike, but Kaeya was quicker, freezing it to let Dain handle the rest.
Then, the Cavalry Captain averted his gaze on the Mage, trying to hide teleporting around.
The cryo wielder unleashed then his burst, icicles flying around.
One hit the Mage and broke its shield.
The Mage fell to the ground and Kaeya stabbed it.
Now, the only one remaining was the Lector, that had been able to avoid the ruckus and flee.
Kaeya continued searching for it, while Dain picked up Sarah.
The girl screamed in pain as he touched the back of her leg.
Kaeya diverged his attention towards his sister and ran to her. As Dain laid her back on the ground, Kaeya used his vision to put some cold on her leg.
<<C-cold...>> she muttered, almost completely out of her mind.
<<She's delirious. We have to get her to Barbara, asap.>>
<<You go in there, i won't enter the Cathedral.>>
<<Dain, just this once. Just do it for her or i'll be forced to call Master Jean.>>
<<Even worse. *sigh* ...fine. I'll come with you.>>
Kaeya smiled triumphantly.
<<I knew i could convince you.>>