III:Checkmate is not Victory in this endless chess match.

It's almost been a week and Dainsleif is getting better and better. He can now walk and fight perfectly, although some minor injuries still have to heal. Sarah is taking care of him, helping him train... and doing some of his work against the Abyss.

It's not easy to not get recognised by the mages in the strongholds, and Sarah almost let her cover fall to a stupid Mage last time.
But wielding Abyssal Power has its cons: literally no-one has it, so you're easily recognisable. Infact other than the Princess and some of the Higher-Ups have the strength to wield it;
Dainsleif has another kind of power, called "Stellar", and it 's peculiarity is a blue-black-ish light, completely different from the purple-red of Abyssal Abilities.

So trying to not get caught while killing a Mage to destroy a stronghold is literally impossible.
Thank the Gods Sarah is an excellent fighter, so she doesn't have much problems in killing Abyssal Beings such as Mages and Hilichurls.

That's with Abyssal strongholds in Liyue, Mondstadt, and almost all the other Nations: because for Sarah, the worst comes with INAZUMAN ABYSSAL STRONGHOLDS.
Thoose, for her, are a literal finger in the ass, and for just one reason:

RIFTHOUNDS.
She hates thoose little bitches that always disappear in the blink of an eye, to just re-appear behind you woth thoose fucking claws, having you to almost loose your life to kill even one of the adults.
And not even shields do shit to protect you: their poison, which was probably a blessing (or a curse) from the Abyss itself, destroys anything in its path.
That's probably not even the worst beast that was created by the Abyss, but there are still a lot of mysteries unsolved about that place.
The Abyss is not the Abyss Order: the secondth one is just an accumulation of creatures that can command its power, but just in the slightest.
The true Abyss itself is a way stronger force: it's not just a place, it is a whole dimension of cursed beings, just waiting to evade and destroy all of Teyvat in one move. Take this "war" as a game of chess: everyone of us is just a pawn in the hands of Celestia and the Order, even the Seven Archons. But it's an endless match and checkmate doesn't mean victory.