IX: Same side [EDITED]

<<What do you mean "on the same side"?! And how do you know Dainsleif, Kaeya?!>> Paimon erupted in a trail of questions, anticipating Aether's thoughts.
<<We can answer everything, but first we need to get out of here. Someone's watching.>> Dainsleif added, looking at the Alberich siblings.

//An hour later, Mondstadt, Temple of the Wolf//

<<So, what you're trying to say is: Kaeya and Sarah are from the Alberich Family, the last one to reign over Khaenri'ah, and they're descendants of the FOUNDER of the Abyss ORDER?! Also, they DON'T HAVE THE CURSE OF IMMORTALITY AND WERE BORN WITHOUT IT?! Paimon just can't believe her ears!>> Paimon exclaimed, taken aback from all the things the three khaenri'ahns told her and Aether.
<<Could you stop screaming, Paimon? I think i just remembered something... from my journey in Teyvat with Lumine. I think i know where we have to go.>> Dainsleif said, shutting the little fairy up.
<<And.. where should this place be?>> Sarah asked him, curious.

Near Sumeru's Gandharva Ville, Headquarters of the Forest Rangers, at Sumeru's confine with Liyue's Chasm, stands a small hut made of leaves, usually house of vacant Eremites.
Will that place really uncover anything important about Khaenri'ah and Aether's sibling change of sides?