V:Found you, sister. [EDITED]

After Sarah got up and past the entrance of the Temple of the Wolf in Mondstadt, she did something she would never admit: she screamed, she screamed loudly, falling to the ground and onto her knees, letting the tears get to her after a long time.
Sitting against a column at the entrance, she curled up in a ball, hughing her knees and hiding her face against them.

Suddently, everything became blurry, every sound erased, only a sound of steps, going in her direction, could be heard.
She didn't even bother to raise her head.
<<Go away, i'm not in the mood to kill anyone today.>>
The owner of the steps crouched down on her height and put a hand on her head, starting to pat it ever so softly.
<<And why would you kill your big brothwe, dear Sarah?>>
Upon hearing and recognising the voice, Sarah's head instantly shot up.
Infront of her was her brother, in flesh and bone, stroking her hair, sitting now right at her left.
Her eyes assumed a much softer expression, tears continuing to form in her eyes.
Thus theese were different: Tears of Relief, of Pure Happiness.
Sarah launched herself in Kaeya's arms, grabbing him tightly as if she was to loose him again.
<<KAEYAAAAA!!!!!*loud cries and sobs*>>
She nuzzled her face in his neck, sharp sobs leaving her throat.
<<Hey now, Big Brother Kaeya's here. No need to worry anymore.>>

<<Wait, not here. In the Temple.>>
<<You've been there the whole time?>>
<<Yeah, well no, but it's a long story. I'm not alone. >> she whispered, looking around cautiously.
Her brother nodded, following her gaze, looking around with his uncovered eye.
Sarah got up and walked towards the big stone doors of the Domain, pushing one open.
<<Come on in.>> she invited him.
Kaeya nodded, and so, he got into the Temple too.

What they didn't know, is that a little creature with light blue ears was peeking, eavesdropping their conversation.

[THIS ONE'S SHORT AF TOO I KNOW]