IV: The Abyss Order

<<Have we gotten any news from Skuld?>> spoke the Princess of the Order.
<<No, Your Majesty. The last we had is her position, as it seems she was in The Chasm six and a half days ago.>> and Herald responded.
Lumine turned her head to the monster, seeing it bow before her.
<<I want her here. Archons will pay for what they did. It's what she grew up to achieve. Bring her back and discover why she was absent this time.>>
<<Yes, Your Higness.>>
The Herald turned away, opening a portal straight to The Chasm.

Meanwhile, back at the Temple of the Wolf....

<<Heh, heh.... you've alredy recovered, impressive...>> Sarah spoke, looking at her sparring partner.
<<Save your breath, or you won't be having any energies to stand up and use your claymore.>> he almost looked untouched from the loss of stamina, differently to Sarah, that was exhausted.
With one final strike, Dainsleif managed to pin her down on the ground.
<<*huff*, hah.... i'm tired.>> She exhaustedly said.
<<You're just being lazy. Get up>>
<<Geez you're being like dad now>> she responded.
Dain narrowed his eyes, thinking about the former King of Khaenri'ah, Sarah and Kaeya's father.
<<Don't think too much about it. It's in the past>> she tried to smile, but her heart felt empty. That man... he wasn't even a man, but a true monster created by The Abyss. Separating her from her mother, after driving her crazy from torture and forcing her to give birth to his kids, destined to a even more cruel fate: a spy and a mass murderer of Celestial Gods.
<<I... i need some time.>> she finally said, erupting from her thoughts.
<<Sorry...>> Dainsleif felt guilty. But he still let her get up and out from the Temple, to breathe some air.

[SHORT I KNOW I'M SORRY HAHA]