III: Khaenri'ah [EDITED]

A/N: I suggest you listen to this fully on youtube. It's a fan-made soundtrack of Khaenri'ah made by a great artist named Farabi Hasan.
Alinea out.

In the perpetual meantime of a sheltered eternity, most are content to live, and not to dream.
But in the hidden corners where the Gods' gaze does not fall, there are those who dream of dreaming.
Some say a few are chosen and the rest are dregs, but i say we humans have our humanity.

We will defy this world with a power from beyond.

Two hours prior, Khaenri'ah, Eclipse Castle.
An air piercing scream could be heard in the dark halleys of the ruined castle.
A light-blue haired girl squirmed and twisted her body against her restraints.
She was forced on what seemed like a metal throne-like seat, her wrists chained up in the air and her legs binded to the seat.
Two Abyss Lectors and an Herald were questioning her about Dainsleif's whereabouts.
<<Where. Is. He!!!>> the Herald screamed in anger, signaling one of the Lectors to electrocute her again.
Another scream lept from her lips, as her face twisted in agony.
<<I'm... not going to... tell you shit.>> tears in her now dull hues, she glared at the Herald.
<<You'll end up killing her like that.>> a voice resounded from a dark corner of the room, near the teared door.
A woman with white hair approached the seat slowly.
<<You won't get half a word out of her. Get it in thoose empty shells of your fucking heads.>>she glared at the Herald.
<<Master Skirk->>
<<Leave, i'll handle this.>>
The three creatures left without another word, and when sight was clear, Skirk started undoing the bindings on Sarah's wrists and ankles.
<<Skirk...? What are you even doing up here? I thought you were still in the Abyss.>> Sarah murmured, trying to catch her breath.
<<I came back as soon as i got to know they found you. Word travels fast when you're in the Abyss.>> she simply stated.
<<Now, let me tell you a story.>>

Current time, Khaenri'ah, Eclipse Castle.
<<Everything in Teyvat runs in a loop generated by Irminsul, called a Samsara. Do you really believe Lumine has escaped Asmoday? The one you've always seen is a copy created from chalk with the Art of Khemia. Rhinedottir's little object of pride. Everything got out of hand, and that's what led to what we see now.>> Skirk finished her story.
<<So.. even after everything we do, it'll all lead to this world's collapse, to just repeat all over again?>>
<<Do we have a choice?>>Sarah concluded Skirks affirmation.
<<We have to go directly against Asmoday.>> Skirk spoke, concern laced in her voice.
<<But how? Aether is nowhere as strong enough!>>
<<Who's ever mentioned the Traveler? The last piece, the key we need: the Gnoses.>>
<<The symbols of Celestial dominion over Teyvat.>> Sarah started to connect the dots.
<<Anemo, the Queen. Geo, Cryo, the Rooks. Electro, Dendro, the Bishops. Hydro, Pyro, the Knights.>>
<<But theese are Seven, out of the Eight. We're missing the King.>> Sarah noticed, as Skirk nodded.
<<How do you think Traveler was able to access the power imbued within the Statues of the Seven?>>
<<Because... the Seven elements all represent colors, and colors, mixed together, form light.>>
<<Exact, but not accurate. Have you ever played Genius Invokation TCG?>>
<<What the fu- what is that? A Card Game? And if so, what should it have to do with the King Gnosis?>>
<<Genius Invokation has Seven Dies, all composed out of eight elements: Anemo, Geo, Electro, Dendro, Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, and Omni. The Omni-Element equals to all the other Seven, but at the same time the Seven don't equal to the Omni. The union of the Seven Elements creates the Omni, but at the same time it doesn't. Who has always stuck up with Aether since he fell on Teyvat the first time?>>
<<Well, Paimon did but->>
<<Have you ever noticed how Paimon oddly remains similar to both Celestial and Khaenri'ahn styles?>>
<<It actually does, now that you mention it.>> Sarah thought it up, then a literal lightbulb powered up on top of her head.
<<Paimon is the last holder to the Omni Element.>>
<<Master Skirk, what is taking you so long?>> an Herald peeked from the door.
Skirk prontly noticed and pinned Sarah to the ground.
<<She tried to escape after i undid her bindings to feed her. I defeated her just now.>> she faked a flare towards Sarah, that the younger girl understood instantly, to put up her façade once again.
<<Hang on, Master! We will be coming to restrain her again.>>
The three Abyssal creatures entered the room again, grabbing Sarah and bringing her to the underground prison in the castle.
Skirk, behind the Order's pawns, gave Sarah an apologetic look, but signaling her to hold on a little longer.

As they brought her into thr prison, an higher ranked came up to her: an Inquitous Baptist had her go trough a ritual to seal her Abyssal Power away forever.
The procedure was slow and painful, and finally, a mark appeared on her broad back. What seemed like an ancient Khaenri'ahn rune.